• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Funny how MHS had been a member on here for months, never posted and only partook in red dotting campaigns against posters but one false accusation of racism and he's all over this thread like shite on a shoe.

Its almost as if he is another user and has some sort of agenda.

5 minutes ago, kiddy said:

You wish, chum!

Right, I am launching the “we were never going to  winalot with Haber in the team”, and hopefully the dugmeat puns die an early death.

12 minutes ago, drs said:

Funny how MHS had been a member on here for months, never posted and only partook in red dotting campaigns against posters but one false accusation of racism and he's all over this thread like shite on a shoe.

Its almost as if he is another user and has some sort of agenda.

Aye, but there's no shortage of tragic fannies on P&B so best of luck figuring that one out. 

Neither will be missed, i genuinely thought Haber was going to be an excellent signing, not sure he contributed positively once.
Interesting that we've only announced these two, when is Russells contract up?

Clearout 2.0 begins

Could be an interesting couple of days. Time to crack open the beers I think. 

Happy New year to all on P & B

And please FFC don't fcuk up this transfer window :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Can we expect Bauben to be next? His contract is up in 7 hours

Yup, in 7 hours :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Neither will be missed, i genuinely thought Haber was going to be an excellent signing, not sure he contributed positively once.
Interesting that we've only announced these two, when is Russells contract up?

Probably won't be announced until they expire. Maybe the other two lapsed after the last game? 

Quoting people saying Haber would be a good signing means f**k all, because on paper he was. It wasn't his ability, it is that from his first start against Inverness he looked as though he would rather be anywhere else than on the pitch playing for Falkirk, and he carried that attitude throughout his entire time here. Good riddance, absolute wage thief and definitely in the black book of my most hated Falkirk players. More please.

17 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Yup, in 7 hours :thumsup2

Probably won't be announced until they expire. Maybe the other two lapsed after the last game? 

Dumbuya actually left more than a week ago whereas Haber was on the bench on Saturday.

I notice that the Record broke the story and our announcement followed 15 mins later, so possibly all the departures were planned to be listed at the same time  and we just had to bring that one forward after a journo got in first.  

16 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

So who will we be left with for Saturday ?

Keep an eye on the website from the middle of the week onwards and you might find out. :whistle

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Keep an eye on the website from the middle of the week onwards and you might find out. :whistle

for incoming or Outgoing ? or both ?

1 hour ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Gonna miss Dumbaya. Thought his contribution was immense. I've never seen anybody warm up as well as he did.

Him and Densill Theobald probably my top 2 GOAT.

7 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

for incoming or Outgoing ? or both ?

I'd be happy either way, to be honest. Line them up and Put them in a bus and sent them along the road to either Stenny or Stirling Albion. That's the traditional dumping ground for our shite.