The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Ur a wee tease xoxo

It's either that or ignore people. If I gave an honest answer I'd get hung, drawn, quartered, castrated and defenestrated. Or worse still, made to wear a Dunfermline top. 

The only place where you'll get that sort of news is the official channels. Keep watching them. :angel

It's either that or ignore people. If I gave an honest answer I'd get hung, drawn, quartered, castrated and defenestrated. Or worse still, made to wear a Dunfermline top. 
The only place where you'll get that sort of news is the official channels. Keep watching them. :angel
Signing incoming. Cheers m8.

Also, I do not condone medieval punishments for non playing staff.

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

On the next photo can you get them to hold a placard saying EDIBAIRN IS A BULLSHITTER

Thanks x

Signings imminent, McShane, Dixon, Osman and McLean all signings expected to be phenomenal and great at this level  some players expected to move on in the next few days more signings to follow "ITK by the way"

If this comes to fruition and there are indeed around 8 in and 8 out then we must surely have the highest turnover of playing staff in the last 12 months in world football. At least we would be top of the league at something.

Completely understandable hot stuff.

Keep doing what your doing x

34 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Having been here since 9am, I'm still here. 

Of course, I could just be doing the usual stuff for the Commercial Dept. :whistle

Can you get them announced before half 5 please? That's when I'm heading home for the day - thanks.