The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, sick boy said:

This is the only thread to be on this January, come one and all

I've made this thread my home the last few windows. Always tonnes of signings and the Falkirk fans are box office.

I think these signings also put to bed the idea that the BoD are being stingy. Osman, Dixon and McShane will all be on substantial wages of probably well over £1k a week.

Edited by EdiBairn

I've made this thread my home the last few windows. Always tonnes of signings and the Falkirk fans are box office.

And let me just say I remember you joining us for the last window and you are once again more than welcome. Make yourself at home.

Dont mind EdiBairn, hes been smoking crystal meth for a LONG time

I will not be happy until I see Dennon Lewis has been released from the club. Thanks x

After his “efforts” on Saturday I would be quite happy for him to be taken down to one of the police cells in the bowels of the main stand and then have the door bricked up.

Just now, GAD said:

I'm not sure McShane is a good signing for Falkirk at all to be honest. He's an ok player, but can see him disappearing in a struggling side without better players around him.

There's still at least 6 new signings to come on top of the 4 already in

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And let me just say I remember you joining us for the last window and you are once again more than welcome. Make yourself at home.

Dont mind EdiBairn, hes been smoking crystal meth for a LONG time

So I see!

We don't really sign anyone in transfer windows  and if we do it we don't get the big build up like you do so I need my fix from elsewhere. Falkirk are consistently ramping up the signings and I just live vicariously through you all.

I live and work in and around Perth, and for a town that has a fantastic team and well organised club to support, you'd literally never know it. An utter waste.

But I will tell you what: #falkirktransferwindies are worth 100 well run and successful clubs. 'Mon in, @Kyle

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Was never good enough for us, but he should be good enough for Falkirk.

Nice guy aswell so wish him all the best.

Like Roddy Manley n Scott McKenzie

44 minutes ago, Jag4life said:

Jai Quitongo in coming

£1m striker (Morton valuation)incoming....wow