The Falkirk FC Thread

A signing that will definitely split fans opinion. To start with I thought he was awful* but McIntyre persisted with him. He became a key player for us and we missed him badly when he left; we've never replaced him either unfortunately.

* He was a lot younger right enough.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A signing that will definitely split fans opinion. To start with I thought he was awful* but McIntyre persisted with him. He became a key player for us and we missed him badly when he left; we've never replaced him either unfortunately.

* He was a lot younger right enough.

Wasn't a fav of mine until he left then I relised how good a player he was, always wanting the ball dropping back in front of defence to take ball and create attacks.  Learned his trade at Queens starting at 18 he is now 26, should be good signing.. 

7 minutes ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Loving the irony that he is next to a poster proclaiming Falkirk heroes. We're hard pushed to find a player this year who knows what a football is, never mind a fukcing hero. 

Potential to be a good signing though. 

Its like the this years calendar current line up versus Falkirk Hero's/Legends not one of the current line up deserves to be next to the likes of Crunchie, Stainrod or Parks

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Its like the this years calendar current line up versus Falkirk Hero's/Legends not one of the current line up deserves to be next to the likes of Crunchie, Stainrod or Parks

The fans of just about every club in Scotland can say that about previous decades !

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

The fans of just about every club in Scotland can say that about previous decades !

Aye, but most other teams players look as if they have seen a football before our current line up look as if they got chucked a football strip and told they were professional football players there ends the similarity.