The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Paton was kicked by McMullan who was on the ground first then he reacted by sticking the head in someone

You've really got to question the eye witness account of someone who can't tell the difference between Pavel Safranko and Paul McMullan.

1 hour ago, Fitbafollower said:

How many and who will move on in January?

The current situation I believe is that Fasan, Dallison, Buaben, Russell, Dumbuya, Lewis, Irving and Haber will all be leaving the club. Sammut and Robson are also likely to go depending on how many players Ray can get in.

McKinnon is simply not choosing to bad mouth anyone at this point as he is quite simply reliant upon them until he he can get rid. He has made his frustration with the squad abundantly clear in the past. No point in gilding the lily. He knows as well as we do that collectively, they are a grim excuse for a Championship football team.

3 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

There's no reason why we shouldn't have 5 players lined up to come in very early on in the window.  Can see 3 or 4 leaving the day it opens.

Don't really understand why Russell hasn't already been paid off. He's got as much chance as me of starting a game.

The January window is very difficult to operate in as most players who are good enough are contracted to other clubs. Having said that, I believe there will be a few early moves. 

1 hour ago, Fitbafollower said:

Is there many of the fans on here regretting chasing Houston out?

i would have thought with his record and a bit of backing he would have had us in a better place

??

Houston should’ve walked/pushed after the United play off games.

The current situation I believe is that Fasan, Dallison, Buaben, Russell, Dumbuya, Lewis, Irving and Haber will all be leaving the club. Sammut and Robson are also likely to go depending on how many players Ray can get in.

Fuckin dreamland 8 players coming in and 8 out when will reality kick in. There are very little decent players available in January

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

That's about as obvious a prediction as presents on Christmas morning. If I had to draw up a list in order of get to fuckery, excluding players who's deals are up, it'd be:

• Fasan
  • Dallison
  • Sammut
  • Lewis
  • Haber
  • McKee
  • Kidd

Well wide of the mark. McKee and Kidd won't be going anywhere as Ray is quite happy with their quality compared to the rest of the squad.

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Well wide of the mark. McKee and Kidd won't be going anywhere as Ray is quite happy with their quality compared to the rest of the squad.

I agree. McKee is our best midfielder. Don't know why all these so called never go to away game supporters slag him off