The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Edibairn should be roundly ignored until he engages with the people who have called him out rather than ignoring them in his cowardly manner. 

Absolute fucking bell end. 

Totally agree. He's either an excellent wind up merchant or he is actually a deranged Craig Campbell.

Every time he is challenged with either facts or a reasoned argument he chooses not to respond. Must be a troll.

Everyone should ignore him until he emails Craig101.

What will happen though is he will create a new profile and start again - but his guff is easy to recognize.    

7 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

We'll be changing directors every week then with the negativity of many of our fans. Complete recipe for disaster allowing people who haven't a clue about business or finances to have a say in budgeting and strategic decisions.

We've already got clowns like that in place.

28 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Totally agree. He's either an excellent wind up merchant or he is actually a deranged Craig Campbell.

Every time he is challenged with either facts or a reasoned argument he chooses not to respond. Must be a troll.

Everyone should ignore him until he emails Craig101.

What will happen though is he will create a new profile and start again - but his guff is easy to recognize.    

I do respond , I’m 100% right as I’m seriously ITK.

There will be some/many/loads of surprises real soon , you’ll be so so surprised just wait and see ! They could well involve a window , our manager & players but I can’t say anymore. 

The academy was costing 2M a year , Margaret told me , sorry no it was 3M .

No point any way coz the U19s are costing us another million even though they don’t exist. 

Falkirk fans are thick and should be no where near the boardroom, leave it to those with their best interests at heart  - this shares issue will get 100 fans buying in , no sorry 200 , no 250 max!

I am as we speak drafting  an email to Craig101 & once Margaret tells me what to write I will send it. 

Now piss off the lot of you ! 

11 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

There will be some/many/loads of surprises real soon , you’ll be so so surprised just wait and see ! They could well involve a window , our manager & players but I can’t say anymore. 

No point any way coz the U19s are costing us another million even though they don’t exist. 

Falkirk fans are thick and should be no where near the boardroom, leave it to those with their best interests at heart  - this shares issue will get 100 fans buying in , no sorry 200 , no 250 max!

I am as we speak drafting  an email to Craig101 & once Margaret tells me what to write I will send it. 

.........and with that, let’s hope the curtain now falls on this tedious side show. Back to his first names terms for a select few trying to insinuate close relationships. So tiresome.

I love the change in tack from “facts” (dismantled too many times), to “opinion” in the hope that it cannot be proved or disproved in a short time frame. Mixed references of “we” (where he is a supposed Falkirk fan) to “Falkirk fans are thick” where he is clearly stating that he either a) isn’t a Falkirk fan so should be ignored, or b) he is a Falkirk fan, and by his own definition, is thick, and should therefore be ignored.

Nicely done.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

11 minutes ago, EdiBrain said:

4bUV7Ls.gif.7a4a5cb13e43f8e4ddd14c69ec810ab3.gif

I'm happy to see a consortium of Satan, Joffrey Baratheon and the Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang take over if it means the end of Lang and Campbell.

I was feart of that Childcatcher when I was wee. So not him please

[quote post="12613718" timestamp="1545483363" name="EdiBrain"
Falkirk fans are thick and should be no where near the boardroom,

If not being thick was a criteria to gain entry to the boardroom then it would be pretty empty EDI !

]

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

Edibairn could possibly be one of the greatest WUM’s on this site. They have everyone frothing at the mouth and must 100% be at it. Is edibairn infact the loveable Jean?!

I thought trolls were supposed to upset people? All Edi ever managed to do was get laughed at. Repeatedly. By virtually the entire forum. 

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I thought trolls were supposed to upset people? All Edi ever managed to do was get laughed at. Repeatedly. By virtually the entire forum. 

What he’s spouting has become ridiculous. I find it really hard to believe someone is as deluded as him.

Real fear with that defence. No change there then. Oh well, we already have as many points as my wildest dreams for this point in the season, so this almost feels like a no pressure game (apart from getting a royal horsing obviously).

Forgotten to take your medication?

Well two observations from today’s game that we probably already know.

1) We miss Petra’s running in behind and sheer pace. If you are going to play the way we do you need pay up top, not Haber.

2) Lewis Kidd is NOT a footballer never mind a rightback. If McKinnon is happy with him I’d be seriously worried