• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Why are these two posting about this on here?
Can we get all the PMs before we run them off please? I really love PMs and I think there might be a square go offering amongst this. The obvious holy grail of public PM airings...

P475 is alright, the other boy MHS is a completely shite troll, completely inane crap spews from his mouth.

46 minutes ago, ka202 said:

P475 is alright, the other boy MHS is a completely shite troll, completely inane crap spews from his mouth.

He was a shit red dot account. A worse troll. What's left for him to do. Club mascot? 

Least you got a result against a part time team the day lads.

Drastic improvement from the last part time team you played.

Decent interview with Paton a lot more refreshing to hear than the usual pish we listen to from Sammut, Lewis etc etc.

We were spoiled with McGovern for years. Now we have to sit and watch this diddy in goals and be subject to our hearts in our mouths every time the ball is near our box.

I say this with compete confidence, because I'd have dropped McDonald after his semi final masterclass and MMcG would have won us the final. Logic, see.

St Johnstone fans warned us about this. Paton starting to be put on a bit of a pedestal by fans, yes he has been much better the last month and I’ll admit I love it when a player wildly celebrates. For all the effort in world though his footballing brain is 10x slower than every other player on the pitch. Should be nothing more than a benchwarmer come January.

St Johnstone fans warned us about this. Paton starting to be put on a bit of a pedestal by fans, yes he has been much better the last month and I’ll admit I love it when a player wildly celebrates. For all the effort in world though his footballing brain is 10x slower than every other player on the pitch. Should be nothing more than a benchwarmer come January.

I think the fans are simply reacting to a significant improvement in his form. Given he spoke about health issues etc I think its fair enough. I mean, I fucking hounded him on here and at games as I felt he was at the level of total disgrace to the shirt but have to give credit where its due.

Yesterday, he was by some distance our best midfielder (admittedly not competing with much)

The current version of Paul Paton is certainly good enough to contribute at a decent level in this league. Its a big assumption that he continues to perform at this level though. I think he is a decent shout to keep now based on his experience etc, but like you say as more of a squad player.

14 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I liked his post-match interview in fairness. 

The Killie fans warned us about Fasan. Even from a brief run out. He's conservatively cost us single handedly 6 points this season.

Said it weeks ago and haven't changed my mind. Worst ever Falkirk goalkeeper. Historically bad.

Fasans easily the worst in my time watching us. Nobody comes close.
Yeah me too. The word "calamitous" gets used for any old keeper blunder which really removes the impact when you use it to describe what Fasan does, which is to incite absolute panic in defenders, conduse every situation he becomes involved in and ultimately when it becomes time for him to do his own job, fail miserably to the extent that goals can be blamed squarely on his failure to do even the most basic of goalkeeping functions.

Calamitious is out.

He is a blundercunt

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah me too. The word "calamitous" gets used for any old keeper blunder which really removes the impact when you use it to describe what Fasan does, which is to incite absolute panic in defenders, conduse every situation he becomes involved in and ultimately when it becomes time for him to do his own job, fail miserably to the extent that goals can be blamed squarely on his failure to do even the most basic of goalkeeping functions.

Calamitious is out.

He is a blundercunt

It's the lack of movement, the lack of any anticipation, the lack his inability to get gloves on even slow moving balls. That's before you even get onto his lack of any desire to command his box. 

He's like a Frankenstein monster of bad bits of goalkeepers. 

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Fasans easily the worst in my time watching us. Nobody comes close.

Miles Hogarth?

Miles Hogarth?

Fasan is worse.

Keep naming keepers. The answer will always be, Fasan is worse.

Eta you can keep naming keepers, or you can switch to STI's in a game of "would you rather", and the answer will always be Fasan is worse

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fasan is worse.

Keep naming keepers. The answer will always be, Fasan is worse.

Eta you can keep naming keepers, or you can switch to STI's in a game of "would you rather", and the answer will always be Fasan is worse

You can have Cammy Bell in January m9. No charge x