• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

On another more positive note if you look at the Herald in regards to the loan signings according to that Habers loan is up in January or it could be an error on their behalf 

6 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Because wealthy individuals don't become wealthy by throwing money down the drain  to Scottish Championship football clubs.

So your entire point about us being one of the wealthiest clubs in the league was... 

On 28/11/2018 at 11:15, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Pal, you've outed yourself as an apologist for racism. Completely unwilling to having a go at fans wearing the same colours as you but immediately jumping on those who wear different colours. 

f**k off piracy 

2 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

Dots. Serious business. 

IMG_1370.PNG

IMG_1371.PNG

f**k off piracy 

Because wealthy individuals don't become wealthy by throwing money down the drain  to Scottish Championship football clubs.

So your point of “we have some of the wealthiest directors in the league” by your logic means f**k all. Away and top talking about things you have no clue about

Dots. Serious business. 
IMG_1370.thumb.PNG.a28a58764a8349e4134fd94752def04c.PNG
IMG_1371.thumb.PNG.1c44070d6966d27c7755561115f2cbc4.PNG
I see you have cut out your reply. Shitebag behaviour IMO. Whole story or gtf

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
46 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:
Dots. Serious business. 

While I was out the country he started going through my posts and giving me red dots. 

He thinks that as fellow pars fan I should back him up on here but, in truth I find him and his conduct an embarrassment to the pars. He is upset because I know all about him and, outed him for crawling back here with yet another username   

Now that I’m home for the holiday period I’ve found he has been very busy wasting his life trawling though my posts to give me red dots so, I thought I’d put him once again on here. 

I know it’s childish but, he gets infuriated when folks don’t agree with him and I know he’ll eventually f**k off with this user name and come back with a new one. 

If you want rid of him just  keep giving him red dots and, he’ll f**k off again as always 

While I was out the country he started going through my posts and giving me red dots. 
He thinks that as fellow pars fan I should back him up on here but, in truth I find him and his conduct an embarrassment to the pars. He is upset because I know all about him and, outed him for crawling back here with yet another username   
Now that I’m home for the holiday period I’ve found he has been very busy wasting his life trawling though my posts to give me red dots so, I thought I’d put him once again on here. 
I know it’s childish but, he gets infuriated when folks don’t agree with him and I know he’ll eventually f**k off with this user name and come back with a new one. 
If you want rid of him just  keep giving him red dots and, he’ll f**k off again as always 
This is a bit awkward now really cos I dont give a f**k about Par v Par feuding, I just love it when folk post PMs on here. It tickles me.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:
Dots. Serious business. 

Incidentally his reply was “leave me alone as i feel threatened” 

I’m not sure how to do that but, I’ll take a look when I get back later. 

He may do it himself and save me the bother but, I doubt it. 

52 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

:lol:

What a load of infintile bollocks. People like you two posting your pathetic spat on our forum are a disgrace. We are on here to support our team and have a discussion about the football Club.

1 hour ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

:lol:

By the way Jimmy/MHS/Piracy or whatever the f**k your name is, I assume you've been over to the LCF thread to condemn the Aberdeen fan's racist behaviour, yes? :unsure2: