• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Europe in 5 Seasons sound's reasonable to me. 

Pre season friendly in Benidorm would be a laugh. 

Is this Edi comment a whoosh?

Also surprised by the Europe comment. He couldn’t get Dundee U out of this division so I can’t see a sound basis for believing we will go great places at this point.

Safety, possibly, but we still have to see what he can bring beyond some reasonable tactics and man management.

6 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Mental that Falkirk are going to be the first Scottish club to win Europa League 2.

Just before we join the old firm in the English Premiership.

12 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Just before we join the old firm in the English Premiership.

Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho must be sh*tting themselves

2 hours ago, wullie robb said:

I honestly think Ray will have us in Europe within 5 seasons.

Tony Fitzpatrick levels of havers.

I’m never one for writing someone off and will always give them and the manager full backing however this is genuinely someone who can’t get in the Morton team over McHugh, I’ll be concerned if he is signed.

Why should you be surprised when McKinnon is pissing about with buttons

I won't be concerned. After the absolutely magnificent  job Ray's done so far for us so far, I'm more than willing to trust his judgement. Remember we're not looking for players who'll get us promoted. All we need is people good enough to keep us in this division.

The Board of Directors are also committing a significant additional six figure sum to the first team squad come January to make sure Ray and his team are able to bring in the quality they want.

I'm sure there'll be a good mix of guys who've got experience at this level and some younger players with potential coming in. Add that to the quality we already have in the squad who'll still be here like McGhee, McKee, Muirhead, Kidd and Rudden(if we can keep him) and I'm sure we'll be just fine.

I honestly think Ray will have us in Europe within 5 seasons. When you have a manager who's willing to adapt to what he has and can clearly get a tune out of limited players, and also has a global contact network, there really is no limit. I just feel he understands the potential of this club better than any manager we've had for a while.

Look at Kilmarnock struggling to get 4000 fans at the top of the premiership while we've had that every week at the bottom of the championship.

What an imbecile. Europe? Jesus....

The Board are spending our money not theirs. Money we have funded the club with.

45 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho must be sh*tting themselves

I think we have found the real reason why Jose is trying to get sacked.

Cos he ken’s within 5 years we will be the top club in Europe and nobody will be able to get near us.

#TheBairnswillbethedominantforceineurope

Craig Campbell thinking we can be in Europe in 5 seasons under Ray McKinnon. Get this delusional c**t out of our club now.

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

Craig Campbell thinking we can be in Europe in 5 seasons under Ray McKinnon. Get this delusional c**t out of our club now.

Sheps said he would have the pick of any club when he was released from Falkirk.

24 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Sheps said he would have the pick of any club when he was released from Falkirk.

These boots are made for walking! 

42 minutes ago, Trump said:

He can piss off and sort brexit then.

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Is this Edi comment a whoosh?

Also surprised by the Europe comment. He couldn’t get Dundee U out of this division so I can’t see a sound basis for believing we will go great places at this point.

Safety, possibly, but we still have to see what he can bring beyond some reasonable tactics and man management.

There's absolutely no reason why it can't be achievable. If we were to get promoted next season, we'd then have 3 seasons to stabilise in the Premiership before making a push for European qualification.

Obviously the only priority now should be survival but I'm sure Ray will be making longer term plans himself.

I’m looking forward to seeing Aaron Muirhead lift Europa league 2 in a few seasons.