The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

What is exactly his job then other than to press a button on twitter and Facebook? 

He’s also involved in football administration and pretty much everything else in between.

The guy’s commitment to the club and hours put in is not in question.

I’m sure he does press buttons on Facebook and Twitter too though, yes.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Christophe said:
My word, what a bunch of divas! 

Ragdolled.... About to go for the WUM angle and then hopefully slither off.

You’re quite right, you can’t act the c**t then call someone out for being a diva/rattled by your explicit cuntitude....

...but you can laugh your fucking bollocks of about it! 

Falkirk FC - The Bairnter Years

I’ll slither off now and leave you boys in  the sweaty, slavering mess I’ve instigated behind me. 

Have a wonderful week

Edited by Christophe

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

You’re quite right, you can’t act the c**t then call someone out for being a diva/rattled by your explicit cuntitude....

...but you can laugh your fucking bollocks of about it! 

Falkirk FC - The Bairnter Years

I’ll slither off now and leave you boys in  the sweaty, slavering mess I’ve instigated behind me. 

Have a wonderful week

Oh ya fucker.. I've seen some shite on here but that, that is up there with the worst.

9 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

He’s also involved in football administration and pretty much everything else in between.

100%

Nobody should be questioning how bloody hard he works, bleeds navy blue

18 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

He did the pickups from the airport for our summer dross I believe. He also facilitates media interviews, sorts out official visitors to the club and other things.

He did a lot of this for free whilst a student. We are lucky to have him and I'm sure at some point in the future he will do a similar media role at a bigger club.

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm finished now. At 1800 I was aff the drink. Scotrail fuckups neccessitated some lubricant.

Thats me back aff it again now as I have reached my destination.

FYI, the Station Hotel in Perth is the single worst pint of T I have ever had.

14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm finished now. At 1800 I was aff the drink. Scotrail fuckups neccessitated some lubricant.

Thats me back aff it again now as I have reached my destination.

FYI, the Station Hotel in Perth is the single worst pint of T I have ever had.

That sounds like it was one HONKING pint :lol:

1 hour ago, Stainrod said:

I believe ML is receiving undeserved flak on here. She is a great supporter of the club. There is a role for people like her who give up their time to do a job for fellow supporters.That role perhaps shouldn't be as a leader but it's unfair that a lady lawyer without any ownership of the club or experience in running a fitba team should be expected to perform miracles in what is a very tough arena. . The club needs a commited owner who can wheel n deal in a complex market that's full of  shrewd characters and chancers with a track record of winning against the odds. In the absence of one coming forward then sadly we will probably continue to be mediocre. Maybe Mr Alloa has taken them as far as he can and would fancy a shot at running a bigger club who should be in the top league. Just a thought! 

Are you saying she has the best intentions yet is out of her depth, therefore exempt from criticism?  I'm so confused, from what I read she ran rings around the fans at the Q&A and came across as very astute & knowledgeable regarding the football club.

"Giving up her time to do a job for fellow supporters" is admirable but she's not selling pies in the South Stand, she is the Chairwoman and the amount of bad decisions during her tenure is astounding. The BOD/MSG seem largely disconnected and can only be bought out, they have left the running of the club to Chairwoman & the CEO who simply have to go for the good of the club - they are rank rotten.    

33 minutes ago, Hank von Hell said:

Are you saying she has the best intentions yet is out of her depth, therefore exempt from criticism?  I'm so confused, from what I read she ran rings around the fans at the Q&A and came across as very astute & knowledgeable regarding the football club.

"Giving up her time to do a job for fellow supporters" is admirable but she's not selling pies in the South Stand, she is the Chairwoman and the amount of bad decisions during her tenure is astounding. The BOD/MSG seem largely disconnected and can only be bought out, they have left the running of the club to Chairwoman & the CEO who simply have to go for the good of the club - they are rank rotten.    

Your absolutely right that the disconnect between the management and the owners is at the root of our troubles but they are not the first puppets replacing them won't change anything 

I believe ML is receiving undeserved flak on here. She is a great supporter of the club. There is a role for people like her who give up their time to do a job for fellow supporters.That role perhaps shouldn't be as a leader but it's unfair that a lady lawyer without any ownership of the club or experience in running a fitba team should be expected to perform miracles in what is a very tough arena. . The club needs a commited owner who can wheel n deal in a complex market that's full of  shrewd characters and chancers with a track record of winning against the odds. In the absence of one coming forward then sadly we will probably continue to be mediocre. Maybe Mr Alloa has taken them as far as he can and would fancy a shot at running a bigger club who should be in the top league. Just a thought! 

'lady lawyer'

2 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

She doesn't make decisions 

I am somewhat tolerant to the fiasco on the park, I can give them the benefit of the doubt that Hartley stuffed them up like kippers.

What is inexcusable is spouting accusations at fans for a criminal act that never happened and threatening legal action against a few young supporters who dared use the badge on essentially ‘stag’ t-shirts when they never owned the fucking copyright.

i'll ask again WHERE IS THE FUCKING STATEMENT. 

Edited by moanthebairns

3 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Calm down Connor I am not questioning your commitment just asking what you actually do?

I was under the impression you were the media liason? 

Think the club could be doing with hiring a professional PR firm in light of recent incidents. 

I'm certainly fucked. I swear like a fucking trooper at the cunting ref, the b*****ding linesmen, opposing  shitting players, our own crappy players, opposition w****r fans and our own fuckwit fans at most games, often in a very loud way and with appropriate gestures and facial expressions. It's why I go. 
What a sad little man you must be.

25 minutes ago, printer said:

What a sad little man you must be.

Nothing wrong with venting your frustrations at the fitba within reason of course.  Much better than taking it out on someone in the street or in the house.   More people should realise that and not take it so bloomin seriously.

1 hour ago, Stuperman01 said:

Given recent events, would anyone be surprised if it turns out we have made a royal mess of Ray's move from Greeten Face Morton?

I'd be more surprised if they haven't. I'm sure they'll find some way to pin that on the supporters too.

Fortunately, it's one bit of bad news they won't be able to bury, spin or simply ignore as I imagine Morton will be shouting a decision in their favour from the rooftops. And rightly so.