The Falkirk FC Thread

The club made a statement saying Dennon was racially abused by a Falkirk fan. We now know, through the correct procedures, he wasn't. 
You keep on making complete shite up though. You seem to have a nack for it. 
Cristophe is a fucking psycho.

Him and neilly are STILL bizarrely desperate for someone to have been racially abused, and also desperate to find something else to try and score points off Falkirk fans with, to the point that they are wilfully ignoring what it is we have a problem with the board over. Best ignored. When I am chairmain, I will not stand for keyboard warriors like these.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cristophe is a fucking psycho.

Him and neilly are STILL bizarrely desperate for someone to have been racially abused, and also desperate to find something else to try and score points off Falkirk fans with, to the point that they are wilfully ignoring what it is we have a problem with the board over. Best ignored. When I am chairmain, I will not stand for keyboard warriors like these.

Aye I have noticed that wee guy Neilly as well on here more often than not. Bizzare behaviour from both. 

6 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

The club made a statement saying Dennon was racially abused by a Falkirk fan. We now know, through the correct procedures, he wasn't. 

You keep on making complete shite up though. You seem to have a nack for it. 

We don’t though do we, we know the police couldn’t prove it. That’s all we know. Utter desperation from Falkirk fans here to get this swept away as 100% never actually having happened.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It seems to be pretty well accepted that Dennon was told by someone else that something was said.

No "blame" for any misinterpretation can go Dennons way.

I still feel thought that having been told by someone else he would've been better either keeping quiet till the police case run its course or at the most issued a statement regarding alleged racism  .  Different entirely if he had witnessed this himself but that was not the case and his statement would make you think that was the case.  I would've thought his agent would have been able to advise him regarding this but obviously not.

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I still feel thought that having been told by someone else he would've been better either keeping quiet till the police case run its course or at the most issued a statement regarding alleged racism  .  Different entirely if he had witnessed this himself but that was not the case and his statement would make you think that was the case.  I would've thought his agent would have been able to advise him regarding this but obviously not.

Zero tolerance eh!

Just now, Christophe said:

We don’t though do we, we know the police couldn’t prove it. That’s all we know. Utter desperation from Falkirk fans here to get this swept away as 100% never actually having happened.

So anyone charged with an offence that happens to be utter bollocks must be guilty ? Its just the fact that the police cannae prove it .  Everything about this was pointing to it being an utter shitfest and now that its been proven to be  people are still desperate to tar someone with the racist brush.

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

So anyone charged with an offence that happens to be utter bollocks must be guilty ? Its just the fact that the police cannae prove it .  Everything about this was pointing to it being an utter shitfest and now that its been proven to be  people are still desperate to tar someone with the racist brush.

No, I didn’t say that as I understand the term “not proven”. You did say he was innocent, thus you cleary do not. 

Edited by Christophe

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Zero tolerance eh!

Zero tolerance for people who have been proven to be racist at the football yes.   If someone came up to me and said  someone called you an arse I'd want to make sure it was 100 percent correct first before going off on one. 

I noticed this the last time we played Stenny - they seem to have an abnormally high arsehole quotient in their fanbase. Falkirk have about 30 posters here out of over 3000 regular fans. Stenny have 23 fans, they're mostly on P&B and they're mainly c***s. Strange little club.

The Polices job isnt to prove a crime took place. Its to gather enough evidence to allow charges to be made.

Some people are sweeping it away. Most however, are taking issue with the board presenting something as hard fact which turned out to be unable to be substatiated by Police, and used it to have a snide dig at the fans.

And then, when idiots like yourself come in here and try to spout shite about the prevalence of racism amongst an entire support because of that statement, you can see why it is treated in such a way.

You see, if there was a prevalence of racism in our fanbase, culminating in an instance of racial abuse from the stand directed at a player, the Police would have found some evidence of this. Of that there is no doubt.

If however, as it seems more and more likely from numerous sources, a players father in the stand overheard racist language used in a conversation between two people and regardless how idiotic that makes them, it certainly does not indicate anything more than the unfortunately all too common use of racist language that exists in all walks of life.

So if you wouldnt mind dropping your embarrassing wee agenda and fucking off somewhere else for the attention you crave that would do fine.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

I noticed this the last time we played Stenny - they seem to have an abnormally high arsehole quotient in their fanbase. Falkirk have about 30 posters here out of over 3000 regular fans. Stenny have 23 fans, they're mostly on P&B and they're mainly c***s. Strange little club.

Love it when Falkirk fans get rattled because a strange little club bounced them out of the Scottish Cup

13 minutes ago, Christophe said:

No, I didn’t say that as I understand the term “not proven”. You did say he was innocent, thus you cleary do not. 

No everyone is innocent until proven guilty. In this case there was not enough evidence to prove him guilty so in the eyes of the law he was innocent of the charge of racism.  There is no mibbaes guilty term in law.  Perhaps you know otherwise. Did you overhear what was said and if so why did you not tell the police what you heard. You seem unwilling to believe that this guy was not charged with  racism  and seem desperate to have a racism culprit brought to book.  Perhaps we should've got some people to make evidence up so the guy could be jailed and banned from football for life as that would obviously make you feel a lot better.

Edited by Shodwall cat

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

Love it when Falkirk fans get rattled because a strange little club bounced them out of the Scottish Cup

Not at all - I noticed Stenny fans appeared to be fuckwits after the last game as well. Win or lose, you appear to be mainly f**k-ups. 

Wee man syndrome I reckon.

4 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Why don't you concentrate on your much deserved  victory  instead of your desperation to find racism prevalent in the falkirk  support for fecks sake