The Falkirk FC Thread

I don't think we will hear anything till Falkirk/Morton  make an official statement on the matter on the websites, All parties will want to put their sides across to their supports and what their thoughts are on whatever outcome and if there is any course for appeal and if there are to be any next steps..

Morton accused of enforced slavery
Falkirk accused of pressganging an entire management team.
That’s the latest news I am hearing

I have #ITK, hot off the press the following quote from Falkirk FC officials regarding the outcome of todays proceedings.

"Greenock Morton FC are a diddy outfit."

End.

Got the new SPFL app but not a sickie bird! We don’t know if we will have Ray in charge or if he will be sent to Guantanamo Bay and water boarded till the truth is out. Branch Ton will be doing the torture

Think I’d take the water boarding rather than reading his posts tbh.

I think it may be the case, regardless of how any outcome will have went yesterday, if indeed one was reached, that both teams will not comment until after today's games are done. Both clubs will be looking to progress in the Cup and this 'verdict' would just distract from the football and have nearly 2000 fans, or 200 in Morton’s case, giving it tight to their respective boards for 90mins.

4 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I think it may be the case, regardless of how any outcome will have went yesterday, if indeed one was reached, that both teams will not comment until after today's games are done. Both clubs will be looking to progress in the Cup and this 'verdict' would just distract from the football and have nearly 2000 fans, or 200 in Morton’s case, giving it tight to their respective boards for 90mins.

i read that your case was being presented by your lady lawyer,  whether because of shortage of funds or arrogance I am not sure. Given that she is also avwitness I would imagine she is still cross examining herself. 

i read that your case was being presented by your lady lawyer,  whether because of shortage of funds or arrogance I am not sure. Given that she is also avwitness I would imagine she is still cross examining herself. 
I would imagine that you are a diddy and a fuckwit of the highest order, continually blundering around humiliating yourself long after the event that left your heart in a million tiny shards. Thankfully posts like the above prove this correct

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
20 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

I would imagine that you are a diddy and a fuckwit of the highest order, continually blundering around humiliating yourself long after the event that left your heart in a million tiny shards. Thankfully posts like the above prove this correct

Oh dear can’t wait to read your reaction when the findings are published next week.