The Falkirk FC Thread

Something that’s not really been mentioned much since the game is just how absolutely stinking Dennon Lewis is. His only contribution of note was getting booked. He just looked like a little boy lost wandering around and getting rid of the ball at the first opportunity. Thought the c**t was supposed to have pace as well? More bullshit from Hartley.

I genuinely cannot put in to words how bad he is. Watch his Instagram in the coming days btw. There’ll be a post from the game with an emoji as the caption. Which is fuckin ridiculous. Cannae stand him man.

4 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Think he’ll be a great addition once fully up to speed. A definite class above all of Hartleys recruits. Pleased to hear RM talk about nearly getting McDonald and stating that’s the type we are aiming for ‘he scored 18 goals last season’.  A more creative midfielder is probably also essential and he seems to recognise that.

Worry is that if he wants to play two holding mid I’m not sure who should partner Bauben as it isn’t Paton for me and he wants to play Irving in front. Leaves maybe Kidd? 

Nearly means feck all though when it comes to the crunch. We need players in now and it just sums up our recruitment that the best we can do at the moment is nearly sign players.

2 hours ago, Senator Frimpton said:

I'd rather we had a box to box type player and a holding mid if we're talking the two in a 4231. It was the way Sammut self described himself when he joined. He will surely benefit more with Buaban rather than Paton beside him.

Can't hurt to try him there for want of current credible alternatives

Kidd's just a bit too meh at best for me

“Meh” players are near enough our most precious assets right now.

We'll sneak through 1-0 before getting dispatched 2-0 with ease away at another team from our own division in round 4. It'll be cold, sleety and miserable.
Jogo bonito lads.
Drawing a team from your own league really is the pits in the cup tbh.

I think your summary is likely to be accurate though.

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Every side is a potential banana skin for us.

I would think we are now viewed as a potential banana skin by Stenhousemuir......and rightly so.