The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Marshmallo said:

MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING

My gosh.

Someone who has joined a forum to talk about football, is talking about football. How about you stop replying to what I type, then you can take your pills and go to bed?

Fucking bizarre individual that you are.

1 minute ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

My gosh.

Someone who has joined a forum to talk about football, is talking about football. How about you stop replying to what I type, then you can take your pills and go to bed?

Given your meltdown through the week I think the choice of wording is quite interesting. 

Once again someone has replied quite calmly and you've flown off the handle.

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Given your meltdown through the week I think the choice of wording is quite interesting. 

Once again someone has replied quite calmly and you've flown off the handle.

Who are you, who do you think you are talking to, and what has this person allegedly done to you?

I've been here a matter of hours and you are behaving like I've kidnapped your pug..

Why are you so aggressive? 

1 minute ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

Why are you so aggressive? 

14 minutes ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

You're coming across a tad creepy.

11 minutes ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

then you can take your pills and go to bed?

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Oh, Im sorry sweet buddy. Am I not allowed to respond to a belter that accuses me of something out of nowhere, then goes on a rampage through all of my posts?

I'll just sit here and let you do what you want. Since you are obviously the king of the internet. 

Or, here is a different idea, you can continue to be the tragic little spunk weasel that you are, and the rest of us can continue to talk about football.  g'night, spud.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Boys we won. Make peace. Get a couple stauners on. Get some Vitamin T down ye, good night bairns. See u all next weekend x

I'm all staunered oot. Seem to have ran out of Stella. To be honest, wasn't expecting that as a result.

1 hour ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

Oh, Im sorry sweet buddy. Am I not allowed to respond to a belter that accuses me of something out of nowhere, then goes on a rampage through all of my posts?

I'll just sit here and let you do what you want. Since you are obviously the king of the internet. 

Or, here is a different idea, you can continue to be the tragic little spunk weasel that you are, and the rest of us can continue to talk about football.  g'night, spud.

Are you alright big man? Seems like you’ve got a lot to talk about, and very little of it is to do with the Bairns whose thread you find yourself on