The Falkirk FC Thread

You have some nerve criticising other posters when you were the one wanking yourself into a frenzy over a man who might have single-handedly relegated this football club and calling  posters 'fake fans' and 'knicker wetters' for pointing out his flaws. Not only that, but you still inexplicably try to defend his signings even now. You've got to be one of the posters with the least football knowledge on this whole forum.
Few points for you here Shep.

Its an online football discussion forum. I'll criticise whoever I want. As, apparently, will you, so having a difficult time seeing your issue there.

Wanking myself into a frenzy? Someone having a difficult time separating tongue in cheek posts from reality? Not everything everyone says in every post is full on serious m8.

Feel free to call up any instance of me calling anyone a fake fan.

Its not inexplicable when any defence of any player I have made has come with an explanation. Again, feel free to post up any example where this is not the case.

Feel free to quote yourself with you giving actual thoughts on a Falkirk performance in any match thread, extra points for talking about the performance of individual players, pros and cons etc rather than your usual "HE'S SHITE HE SHOULD BE TWO LEAGUES BELOW" drivel.

No one can be credited with single handedly putting us in our current predicament (that might be my favourite inaccuracy of your latest pathetic, mewling attempts to have a go at me)

Think thats enough for you to be getting on with.

I'll say one thing for you Shep. Plenty fire in your belly on the forum. Must be that ginger gene.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Does anyone think we will see Toe or Turner in a matchday squad again?

Not with us, no. Don’t know what the story is with Turner, or what his “real” manager sees in him, but thankfully, he is gone in January. My personal nickname for him is Nessie simply because everyone has heard of him, but very few can claim to have actually seen him.

SBradleyvHibs(h2)4.jpg.c2cf3f9d1cae0f03f81b600704d2c7ea.jpg

That game was fucking dreadful. Midweek game at home to Hibs where I think we got beat 2 or 3-0.

Main things I can remember is watching Graham Barrett plod about up front himself with Bradley meant to be in support but being incredibly pish. Pretty sure that was his first start and last game for us.

That game was fucking dreadful. Midweek game at home to Hibs where I think we got beat 2 or 3-0.

Main things I can remember is watching Graham Barrett plod about up front himself with Bradley meant to be in support but being incredibly pish. Pretty sure that was his first start and last game for us.
Yes I'm still scarred. Two nil it was. Someone scored an o.g. Ross or Scobbie iirc.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

He definitely started away to Gretna when they beat us 2-0 on the mudbath at Fir Park. Him and McBride were the centre midfielders while Gretna just launched long balls up to Deuchar. Some laugh.

EDIT: Turns out he only came on as a sub in that game

Edited by Marshmallo

For the horror XI I think you need more of a run in the side so TOE might not make it for me. When I first saw him play I thought he looked ok as well, getting involved in everything but nothing really coming off.

Paton will make it though, absolutely no fucking doubt. I picked him as my season scapegoat quite early and he's lived up to it.

3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

For the horror XI I think you need more of a run in the side so TOE might not make it for me. When I first saw him play I thought he looked ok as well, getting involved in everything but nothing really coming off.

Paton will make it though, absolutely no fucking doubt. I picked him as my season scapegoat quite early and he's lived up to it.

He didnt do too bad against Ayr until the second half collapse the least said about the rest of that the better.

25 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

It really shows how far we have fallen when we view an away game at Alloa as a make or break for the season. No disrespect to Alloa intended

More that it’s make or break for the season and we’re still in September FFS. What a shambles.  0-7 incoming...

I'm still unsure as to why Haber is getting a pass from some quarters. I'm prepared to forgive some of the current squad for just being well out of their depth but this is a player who has scored goals as recently as last season at a higher level and doesn't even look remotely like finding the net for us. Further to that i'd add that he looks like the only one not actually trying or even remotely giving a damn about anything going on around him. Muirhead is having a shocker of a season so far but at least it looks like it's genuinely riling him up. Haber just jogs around hoping the ball might accidentally hit off him.  
To be fair this is roughly what the Dundee fans told us to expect when he signed iirc. They were still unhappy about losing him though.