The Falkirk FC Thread

Owen-Evans makes my all time worst Falkirk XI as it stands.
Dont think I have seen him in the flesh yet so will reserve that judgement, but going by his disappearing act, and that "highlights" video, it seems he is shite and the one out of all the permanent signings that has been completely written off by McKinnon. He does seem beyond finding a use for.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Russ said:
Good to see that Sheps is still seething at every mention of Kevin O’Hara.

4 starts and 1 sub appearance from the 5 league games he was available for btw. But aye he can’t get in the team.

Sheps is a fucking mess on here, and has nothing to say regarding football. Exists purely to slag folk off.

Whoever Edibairn is, he's not Scott Shepherd.

Scott played his last game for us in a reserve friendly against St Johnstone. EB was making posts when the match was taking place so it could hardly be him.

14 hours ago, Russ said:

He’s just not very good. His constant backing off and refusing to put a tackle in completely infuriates me.

His performance on Saturday was absolutely pathetic.

Is he a right back ?

If you are judging him as a right back then that says it all, been done to death that he isn't a right back.

He might not even be the answer in a central role for us but he has a championship winners medal playing there suggests he did a job there

43 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Owen-Evans makes my all time worst Falkirk XI as it stands.

He looks like 90s Jamie Redknapp when his hair is wet, the only plus.... I think

Edited by MrDust

Scott played his last game for us in a reserve friendly against St Johnstone. EB was making posts when the match was taking place so it could hardly be him.

Are you suggesting his on-pitch contribution was noticable enough that you can say, hand on heart, he didnt sneak his phone out?

He’s played plenty of his career at right-back and we’re now onto our 3rd manager that has played him there.

He’s made more than enough appearances to be judged on and he’s not even close to being good enough. Being able to stop a cross, close down a man and not shite yourself and run away is just basic defending regardless of its a full-back or centre-back.

There was 31 of them training this morning (3 goalies). Dan Turner should have been in that group but couldn’t see him. TOE was there.

Being a bit generous calling Fasan a goalie tbh.

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Nae bother Columbo.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

He’s played plenty of his career at right-back and we’re now onto our 3rd manager that has played him there.

He’s made more than enough appearances to be judged on and he’s not even close to being good enough. Being able to stop a cross, close down a man and not shite yourself and run away is just basic defending regardless of its a full-back or centre-back.

Yet has a championship winners medal playing central, yet has played I'd guess 80% or more at right back for us.

Slating him at right back is the equivalent of saying Turner will be our top goalscorer 

Maybe his mum took over his P&B account at the time to throw us off the scent?

Just got an email trying to sell hospitality for the Pars game on the basis that senile auld p***k Archie Macpherson is a guest.

I would certainly pay the money if the extra incentive was watching him consume a Dignitas fresh orange. Short of that, no thanks.

Shows how bad we are having to advertise this game

There’s three or four players in this year’s squad threatening to get into my worst eleven, and it has been unaltered for over a decade now.
I think Taylor Morgan is the worst falkirk player I've seen. the current crop are right up there though. I don't get Paul Paton at all. maybe he could play a bit a few years ago but he's absolutely done now. I don't blame the players, it's the people rhatcsign them then insist on playing them