• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Anyone else have a suspicion that Dawson Park Boy is actually UKIP follower and general right wing walloper Dixie Chicken from OneF?

Until you mentioned it, no.

But now? He might be, but then again, our fair toon does harbour more than one outright w****r. Christ, I've a few in my own family.

Just now, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Good to see us sign a winger. Team has more balance to it now. 

Not sure about Turner or Mackin yet so another striker will do nicely.

Mackin will do just fine if he's getting crosses in from both wings and someone alongside him. 

4 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Mackin will do just fine if he's getting crosses in from both wings and someone alongside him. 

Hope you are right.  It looks like we have options to change things up if needed so that's good. 

47 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Anyone else have a suspicion that Dawson Park Boy is actually UKIP follower and general right wing walloper Dixie Chicken from OneF?

Yes that thought struck me earlier.

If there's a 1% chance that utter gimp is on here then I beg Div to nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

17 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Yes that thought struck me earlier.

If there's a 1% chance that utter gimp is on here then I beg Div to nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Can I get my tenner sub back first?

Hearing we are looking into the possibility of signings two scottish players on loan from lower league English teams.

Nicky Devlin from Walsall for right back, and Brian Graham from Cheltenham for a centre forward.

But it will rely on Harris and McKee at least getting punted.

IMG_9137.jpg

For all you old guys that don’t do Twitter, local bands  incorporated into the badges.

Edited by Super Tuesday

8 minutes ago, Trump said:

Hearing we are looking into the possibility of signings two scottish players on loan from lower league English teams.

Nicky Devlin from Walsall for right back, and Brian Graham from Cheltenham for a centre forward.

Two reasonable singing targets if we are realistic. 

Brian Graham not patched us in the past? Seems to ring a bell.

1 minute ago, BountyBairn said:

Two reasonable singing targets if we are realistic. 

Brian Graham not patched us in the past? Seems to ring a bell.

Raith, Dundee Utd, Ross County and Hibs. Probably stuck a few past us over the years.

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Raith, Dundee Utd, Ross County and Hibs. Probably stuck a few past us over the years.

I’m quite sure that Houston tried, maybe twice to sign him and he opted for better deal elsewhere*

*old age and copious amounts of class A’s may have altered my memory.

2 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

I’m quite sure that Houston tried, maybe twice to sign him and he opted for better deal elsewhere*

*old age and copious amounts of class A’s may have altered my memory.

Any club that didn't have Houston as manager would be a better deal by default, tbh.

Don't see the point in signing Graham when we've just signed Mackin as both are target men types. Would much rather have Nelson back.

I'd take Graham all day long over Nelson. Proven goalscorer at this level- just what we need. 

I don’t think we really need a right-back however Nicky Devlin would be a fantastic signing.

Brian Graham? Meh. He was fucking shite last time he played at this level for Hibs. Would much prefer Nelson tbh.

21 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I'd take Graham all day long over Nelson. Proven goalscorer at this level- just what we need. 

He played 28 times for Hibs at this level and scored 4 times. Andy Nelson scored the same number in just 12 games. Makes no sense to sign another target man and Nelson would give us something different. Would maybe have taken Graham if we hadn't signed Mackin, but not now.