The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, ilostmyself said:

Saints goal the only bit of quality so far, Lewis is far too isolated. 

We need to sacrifice Sammut or Paton for a striker or I can't see where we score here.

That'll be Paton then.

I thought we looked good until the goal- composed on the ball and matching St Johnstone. Albeit, we had no presence at all upfront largely due to Lewis being so isolated. The goal itself was down to poor defending.

Since then, we've fallen out of the game and shown even less going forward. Brough getting absolutely roasted at left and Muirhead(though he hasn't done much wrong) still isn't a right back.

Edited by EdiBairn

Guest Back Post Misses

Paton switched off at the goal. He has followed Scougall everywhere then completely leaves him in acres of space and he was never missing.

Apart from that we have looked comfortable but creating nothing. Midfield lacks quality.

4 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

It was Paton who called the Lithuanian a lazy bastart in a broad Glaswegian accent 

For not working back to cover his man

we are light weight in middle of park

Strangely I thought I head the shout 'Weegie b*****d'

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Containing fine until the goal. Since then we've lost all shape and could easily have lost another one.
We simply give the ball away too easily and have less than zero attacking threat. Not a great combination tbh.

Paton off, Mackin on.

Unless we go 352 or 343 or something else. I'd rather lose 2-0 and have a go at this point than carry on with whats not working.

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not convinced you can claim inside knowledge when since May our manger has been openly admitting to try and sign El Bak and the Dundee chairman has repeatedly said in the press they’re trying to offload him as he gave McCann too much money to spunk on players. It was only ever a case of all parties agreeing a financial package to suit everyone.

Never made any elaborate claims other than we were trying to sign him. It was that simple. Some chose to ignore it, some chose to dismiss it. That's fine it's a Forum.

As for inside knowledge, certainly never claimed that but like others I could access information if I tried hard enough.

It's a fairly open club now given who runs it and the fact they're ordinary fans.

Anyway, sorry for the intrusion on here before I'm told to f*ck off again :-)

Never made any elaborate claims other than we were trying to sign him. It was that simple. Some chose to ignore it, some chose to dismiss it. That's fine it's a Forum.
As for inside knowledge, certainly never claimed that but like others I could access information if I tried hard enough.
It's a fairly open club now given who runs it and the fact they're ordinary fans.
Anyway, sorry for the intrusion on here before I'm told to f*ck off again :-)

f**k off Piracy

You boring w****r