• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Heard the Sunderland deal is a goer if we lend them Sheps for a year
So they need someone to run the pie stalls

So they need someone to run the pie stalls

Tbf we all know big Sheps loves a steak pie.

4 hours ago, keithgy said:

Why if you asked for your account to be banned did you then register another account?

Because he's a belter.

Enough talk riddler. Get doon the stadium Monday and get me some Andy Nelson Scuddies x

He is currently recovering from a broken toe. He should be fit again in the next few days

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He is currently recovering from a broken toe. He should be fit again in the next few days

Who, Bainsford or Nelson? 

13 days until the new season starts - just enough time to have a Cuban missile crisis.

20 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Nelson

I'm intrigued as to where Nelson will fit in. Would be harsh to drop Lewis, and Mackin, immobile though he is, is good at bringing others into the game and seems to know where the goal is. 

Front three of Lewis-Mackin-Nelson. 

That's assuming he even signs for us. He'll be ahead of Turner, assuming we're not just singing Nelson and sending Turner back to Port Vale.

Not bowled over with the prospect of Nelson coming back to be honest. Would much rather the jak or a proven goalscorer. 

Not bowled over with the prospect of Nelson coming back to be honest. Would much rather the jak or a proven goalscorer. 

I thought Nelson was getting better and better game by game last season.

Nelson runs his nuts off every game and was coming on to a game before his injury.

Would take him back in a heartbeat.

tbh not much between them when you look at the stats:
image.png.03d686e7c253409903fc14abc6a49d30.pngimage.png.de14ab191392cc9600d30410c08bd2d9.png

10 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

tbh not much between them when you look at the stats:
image.png.03d686e7c253409903fc14abc6a49d30.pngimage.png.de14ab191392cc9600d30410c08bd2d9.png

There's not much, Nelson probably shades the stats a bit. Would be happy to have either of them back. Needs to happen as I can't see much of a player in Turner as of yet. 

Aye don't get me wrong, he would be a welcome addition, but I would like to see the stats on attempts on goal between the two, I suppose it took him a wee bit to get going and started scoring towards the end, I guess it's because of this I prefer jak, he hit the ground running for me and I was impressed right away. Nelson would run all day for you though, great with kids etc

12 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Aye don't get me wrong, he would be a welcome addition, but I would like to see the stats on attempts on goal between the two, I suppose it took him a wee bit to get going and started scoring towards the end, I guess it's because of this I prefer jak, he hit the ground running for me and I was impressed right away. Nelson would run all day for you though, great with kids etc

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I'm greedy I would like both of them back.

Bare minimum is constant movement and pulling defenders out of position. Take the chances when they fall. If we can u settle them with movement, someone will take the chances. Either Jak or Nelson will do that, never really thought we'd get both back and Jak seems to be banging them in for the u23s. 

Even if we could get Jak back for the season and Nelson in come January when Turner goes back to Port Vale. That would be just dandy.

Pretty sure both their deals are up at their respective clubs next year, The only downside i see to Nelsons predicament is the fact with Sunderland being relegated there is a bit pressure on them to bounce straight back to the championship which would they take a chance on a relatively inexperienced striker should their main options be injured.