• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Potted hOuGh said:

Why as a Moderator are you asking such stupid questions?

Because you have no balls and try to hide behind another user name.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Because you have no balls and try to hide behind another user name.

You pander to your mates and pathetically red dot every post. That means you go searching.

Your thread saw an older woman chastised the other week by being accused of trolling until another Admin mate pointed out she was an older lady. Even though she stressed many a time her position on here. 

Couple of posts in the early hours of this morning seen a proffessional player on here given abuse that no ones deserves. 

Yeah go question my motives. I'm here to banter, I've not dished out abuse to anyone on here. Give yourself a hoover ffs.

You pander to your mates and pathetically red dot every post. That means you go searching.
Your thread saw an older woman chastised the other week by being accused of trolling until another Admin mate pointed out she was an older lady. Even though she stressed many a time her position on here. 
Couple of posts in the early hours of this morning seen a proffessional player on here given abuse that no ones deserves. 
Yeah go question my motives. I'm here to banter, I've not dished out abuse to anyone on here. Give yourself a hoover ffs.
f**k off Piracy

2 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

u_10154429.jpg

As much as I think Andrew Nelson is a good player and he would add to the squad, I don't think he's what we need right now.

If there's only room to bring in one striker(which seems likely as we already have 4), I would much rather bring in a more experienced proven goalscorer.

Edited by EdiBairn

7 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Stop acting the goat ya wee teenage w****r.

As much as I think Andrew Nelson is a good player and he would add to the squad, I don't think he's what we need right now.
If there's only room to bring in one striker(which seems likely as we already have 4), I would much rather bring in a more experienced proven goalscorer.
Shepherd has more exper....

Oh aye, I see what you did there.

Nice try Sheps ya wee scamp!

Hartley stated he wanted 40 goals between his strike pair (20 each). I doubt our strikers, at the moment, could get 20 between them. Lewis however looks promising.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Stop acting the goat ya wee teenage w****r.

Irony.

If I were a teenager (which I'm not) is it right if you thought that I were that dishing out personal abuse is the right thing to do?

Take your time.

3 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Irony.

If I were a teenager (which I'm not) is it right if you thought that I were that dishing out personal abuse is the right thing to do?

Take your time.

What the absolute and utter f**k is this shit?

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

What the absolute and utter f**k is this shit?

Fairly straight forward. Should have put in the odd comma right enough. But it is past my bedtime, being a teenager and all that. 

Hippolyte to score the winner against you chumps.

Anyone want to wager for charity that we beat you over the 4 league games?

Fairly straight forward. Should have put in the odd comma right enough. But it is past my bedtime, being a teenager and all that. 
Hippolyte to score the winner against you chumps.
Anyone want to wager for charity that we beat you over the 4 league games?
Charity bets now....

f**k OFF PIRACY

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Charity bets now....

f**k OFF PIRACY

Foghorn Leghorn kept repeating himself, I say repeating himself.

He was literally chicken hearted too, amazing.

Night night.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

There is no chance of that username still being active by April 2019. In fact, I'll be astounded if the account is still active by this time next week.

You're a perceptive chap. 

5 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Night night.

Saturday night & Piracy is higher than a Russian girl's eyebrows. You have to love P&B.

14 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Night night.

Ok night night then

12 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

You're a perceptive chap. 

Ohh. Ok. 

f**k off piracy

34 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Irony.

Take your time.

You are an asshole.

26 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are an asshole.

Clique craic. You're a sharp dude.