The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
I am sure it was BPM... Posted the wee [emoji102] and a bit of paper. Then deleted it. Not before I reached a semi/two thirder tho...

I am sure your male muscle will get a workout before the season kicks off

Guest Back Post Misses
How sure? I need to plan these things? You really fucked with my schedule today.

Get it TELT!

Best ask the Knowledge with the lense

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Is that what this says below? 

I'll help you out, it doesn't. 

We didn't pay Cardle properly for months, made him redundant with about a week? To find a new club before player registrations for the season ceased, he managed to get a contract at a nearby club meaning he wouldn't have to uproot his family, he didn't go chasing the pound coins and ended up at our biggest rivals, he didn't go sniffing for a new deal and and ended up at Raith. Even with football fans being absolute idiots by and large why would some Falkirk fans not have gotten over that if it happened to them? 

Apologies, I got my Dunfermline wingers mixed up but thanks making my poor knowledge of mixing up Gibson and Cardle  return back to the financial mess that will never go away, also thanks for your plea above, were there any tears ?

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

I seen the Sunderland Press are linking us with Andy Nelson again x

Indeed . The headline of the link kindly posted by Keithy is basically a repeat of what Hartley said at the various fan forums. So the information is accurate, albeit two months out of date.

What the headline doesn't tell us is if it's any more likely to happen than it was at the start of May.

Indeed . The headline of the link kindly posted by Keithy is basically a repeat of what Hartley said at the various fan forums. So the information is accurate, albeit two months out of date.
What the headline doesn't tell us is if it's any more likely to happen than it was at the start of May.

And what do you tell us?

Enough talk riddler. Get doon the stadium Monday and get me some Andy Nelson Scuddies x

3 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Why all this chat about Joe bloody Cardle? We were never interested for obvious reasons, the main one him not being good enough. 

During the battle of the Bulge the acting 101st Airborne Commander Anthony McAuliffe was famous for his single-word reply of "Nuts!" in response to a German surrender ultimatum.

I'd like to believe that when Falkirk Football Club ASKED Joe Cardle if he'd be interested in signing for your club he used similar terminology.  

29 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

During the battle of the Bulge the acting 101st Airborne Commander Anthony McAuliffe was famous for his single-word reply of "Nuts!" in response to a German surrender ultimatum.

I'd like to believe that when Falkirk Football Club ASKED Joe Cardle if he'd be interested in signing for your club he used similar terminology.  

Is that right Piracy

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Because you have no balls and try to hide behind another user name.

You pander to your mates and pathetically red dot every post. That means you go searching.

Your thread saw an older woman chastised the other week by being accused of trolling until another Admin mate pointed out she was an older lady. Even though she stressed many a time her position on here. 

Couple of posts in the early hours of this morning seen a proffessional player on here given abuse that no ones deserves. 

Yeah go question my motives. I'm here to banter, I've not dished out abuse to anyone on here. Give yourself a hoover ffs.