Dallison
Robson

Paton
Kidd

Petravicius
Froxylias
Turner

Mackin

Could easily also be a 4-4-2 with Froxylias or Robson playing left midfield.
Good guess. Could also be

Mutch

McGhee
Dallison
Harrison

Petra
Froxy
Paton
Kidd
Robson

Turner
Mackin

352 just in case that isn't clear

It will be a 4-4-2 with Froxy and Petravicius on the wings.
Have my doubts about Froxy as a winger. Looks more like the type of player to pick up the ball in a more central position and make things happen. Doesn't look like the type to beat a man down the wing

Just now, Rocco said:
2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:
It will be a 4-4-2 with Froxy and Petravicius on the wings.

Have my doubts about Froxy as a winger. Looks more like the type of player to pick up the ball in a more central position and make things happen. Doesn't look like the type to beat a man down the wing

I agree but we don't have any left wingers so someone's going to have to play out of position.

No issue with the shape, but we've signed multiple midfielders and Kidd gets a game. We've got two signed first team keepers and he starts Mutch. Odd. I wonder if rotation was planned? I'd be looking at consistency in the side ahead of the league kick off.

I’m pretty sure Hartley was talking about using the group games to keep experimenting and to make sure everyone gets game time. I’m not too sure about Kidd as part of a 2 man midfield. He’s perfectly fine in a 3 but if it is him and Paton as a 2 not sure it will really give us much.

With the ‘keepers I was expecting Mutch and Mitchell to start 1 game each with Fasan getting the other 2.

18 minutes ago, Russ said:

5 changes tonight.

I’m going to take a guess that we’re lining up

Mutch

McGhee
Harrison
Dallison
Robson

Paton
Kidd

Petravicius
Froxylias
Turner

Mackin

Could easily also be a 4-4-2 with Froxylias or Robson playing left midfield.

Or a midfield four of Petra Paton Froxy and McGhee with Kidd at Fullback?

At this stage, f**k knows. Will someone at the game let the rest of us know how it looks?

21 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Mutch

McGhee
Dallison
Harrison

Petra
Froxy
Paton
Kidd
Robson

Turner
Mackin

This is probably correct I'd imagine. Lewis injured again? 

Mutch

McGhee
Dallison
Harrison

Petra
Froxy
Paton
Kidd
Robson

Turner
Mackin

This looks spot on. I’d imagine McGhee in the middle of the 3 with license to push up and carry the ball into midfield.

I hate the Main Stand 

This.

2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

decided to go tonight. not sure how much we'll learn again tonight either way with so many changes again

That is what I find strange. I thought Hartley would have a clear understanding of how he wants to play and sign players to play in that system. It seems he has signed a bunch of players then think about the best system for them to play.

Got to trust in what he is doing though. It does make things interesting that's for sure.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Have to say I'm baffled as to why our 3rd choice goalkeeper is starting this match. You'd think Hartley would want to build up a relationship between the defence and goalkeeper.

f**k off Leo 

40 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Mutch

McGhee
Dallison
Harrison

Petra
Froxy
Paton
Kidd
Robson

Turner
Mackin

I'd guess the above but seeing as we don't know heehaw regarding players and Hartley being pretty much not predictable, who knows, I'd prefer us to look more hungrier, attack minded and a final ball into the box that gives us a chance.

7-1 please !

Just a thought really but considering Hartleys preffered squad size and the fact he wants players who can play secondary positions, perhaps he IS satisfied with everyones abilities in their preferred role but is using these games to scope out what people are able to offer outwith?