The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I genuinely never thought our failure to scout the juniors would bite us this quickly. Seething here. Hartley has absolutely fucked it.

I hear Camelon are hoatching with talent this year as well. 

f**k sake Paul. 

Right, that’s the re-enactment of last season’s league campaign over and done with. Nice touch for the players to act all confused about who each other were and what they were supposed to be doing.

Glad it’s over though, and now they can all stop kidding us on, and start playing in the next game. 

Couldn’t give a shite if we’re a new team. That team still should be capable of beating Montrose..... at home. I don’t buy the “aye but we won every game in the Betfred and look what happened”. Winning breeds confidence, the Betfred last year had nothing to do with us being shite in the league that stemmed from the opener at St Mirren.

Fairly even game with Falkirk playing some good passing football at times. Was impressed with TOE.

However, we have absolutely nothing upfront. No presence, no quality and no goals. Lewis, Turner, Mackin and O'Hara couldn't hit a barn door between them. Unfortunately, O'Hara was back to his usual headless chicken act when he came on and missed numerous chances and gave the ball away.

4 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

Couldn’t give a shite if we’re a new team. That team is still should be capable of being Montrose..... at home. I don’t buy the “aye but we won every game in the Betfred and look what happened”. Wining breeds confidence, the Betfred last year had nothing to do with us being shite in the league that stemmed from the opener at St Mirren.

Fucking hell. 

See yous in August. 

Some amount of knicker wetting going on in that second half there.

First game of the season and still 3 weeks before the league season starts and already some idiots writing off Hartley and some of the new players.

Aye we were poor today but the players are clearly still getting to know each other and to gel. It will take time.

If it’s like this around October/November time then fair enough but it’s still July ffs.

Fairly even game with Falkirk playing some good passing football at times. Was impressed with TOE.
However, we have absolutely nothing upfront. No presence, no quality and no goals. Lewis, Turner, Mackin and O'Hara couldn't hit a barn door between them. Unfortunately, O'Hara was back to his usual headless chicken act when he came on and missed numerous chances and gave the ball away.
Would have much more respect if you just shamlessly touted yourself on here Shep. What have you got to lose?

Let me assure you that if you are trying to trick us into calling for you to get a game, its simply not happening. Blow your own trumpet m8 you just never know.