The Falkirk FC Thread

Dunfermline fan at work asked what we would do if Hippo dived against us. 

Throw eyeballs at him, we've got plenty left. 
Bookmarked. My rigger is twitching over the speed dial to the authorities constantly now, except to type this of course.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
38 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Dunfermline fan at work asked what we would do if Hippo dived against us. 

Throw eyeballs at him, we've got plenty left. 

Bookmarked. My rigger is twitching over the speed dial to the authorities constantly now, except to type this of course.

Nothing wrong with throwing eyeballs at Hippo, as far as I'm aware, he's got both of his. Least we've outed the East End Park grass. 

20 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Aye, Sibbald next summer....

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, we got modest fee for someone who couldn't do it consistently, hence why he's at Livvy.....see Hippo Dunfermline

4 hours ago, thelocalcat said:

Did St Mirren not pay a fee for him? Bit weird

New manager new ideas.....its Stubbs we are talking about here also

4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Maybe a bit controversial but I'd have Hippolyte back in a heartbeat. Would be easily our most creative player when he plays  well and could be the best player in the division if he was more consistent.

I wouldn't say heartbeat but him and Austin are really the only two I had regret on them leaving, both tho can be powderpuff and invisible but when on it, they will comeback to haunt us.

A fair mention to hippo not celebrating his goal recently v us, I'm not sure same will apply this season, tho he could easily become a red card waiting to happen now.

Its a decent signing if you get a tune out of him, he is never a striker tho

2 minutes ago, Con Stapleton said:

Do SS season ticket holders need to sit in their allocated seats for tomorrow's game?

Yes, and if someone is sitting in it when you arrive, punch them. 

The fact this is now his 3rd club in two seasons at this level tells you all you need to know. Obviously had few options given hes signed for a club that deliberately grassed him off to  the sfa so he would be banned and where the fans cant stand him whuch has even lead to racial abuse.

Edited by Shodwall cat

13 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

The fact he this is now his 3rd club in two seasons at this level tells you all you need to know. Obviously had few options given hes signed for a club thst deliberately grassed him off to  the sfa so he would be banned and where the fans cant stand him whuch has even lead to racial abuse.

tumblr_inline_noxjzfZou11qhld0x_400.gif

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

tumblr_inline_noxjzfZou11qhld0x_400.gif

There's no in accuracies there, your club reported him for diving, he was racially abused by a few of your fans. A fair few of your players had go's at him on Twitter. I'm sure hell feel right at home. 

January move beckons

So the new season ticket arrived and I've noticed 3 things:

1. The card is not as nice as previous years.  Presumably we are reliant on the barcode rather than a chip now?

2. We don't get any discounts anymore?

3. No mention of no more nil-nil's promotion.  presumably cost too much last season.

6 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

So the new season ticket arrived and I've noticed 3 things:

1. The card is not as nice as previous years.  Presumably we are reliant on the barcode rather than a chip now?

2. We don't get any discounts anymore?

3. No mention of no more nil-nil's promotion.  presumably cost too much last season.

There's no gonnae be any 0-0s this season mate. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Dunfermline in signing another championship player shocker. Mid table for that lot at best this season.

I can’t get my head round why a guy who has taken racial abuse from a section of their support (someone was convicted) would sign there. He must be desperate