The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Nah, we definitely still need a RWB. Anthony Ralston on loan may be a shout?

Didn't see too much of him whilst he was at Dundee United but I heard he laughed in Neymar's face while being shagged 7-1 by PSG so surely that means he has a bit of talent.

A yes from me.

Just now, Bigbrbairn said:

Season tickets being sent out today.
Just a quick question. Will seats in the South Stand be allocated or will it be like before sit where you want?

I heard its going to be a bit of both. Most will be sit where u want but a few thick cants will be adamant they booked certain seats when we play ict first game.

8 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I can hear it now. My ticket says S 15 can I don’t give a feck if it’s right in the middle of you and your 6 weans this is my seat!

Some of the cants would shift hartley oot the dugoot if they thought that was there seat.

35 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The South stand card does say unreserved seating but the way they were sold where you had to pick a seat will no doubt confuse the many new ST holders

To be fair, that is a tad confusing. Is that a ticket aster thing, where their system can only sell allocated seats if it's a seating venue? If you are going to the bother of asking people to pick a seat, make it designated seating. Anything else is just asking for fights. 

To be fair, that is a tad confusing. Is that a ticket aster thing, where their system can only sell allocated seats if it's a seating venue? If you are going to the bother of asking people to pick a seat, make it designated seating. Anything else is just asking for fights. 
All they have to do is stick an a4 bit of paper on each turnstile, and make sure the stewards know the score.

2 hours ago, Stuperman01 said:

He will need to go somewhere when Livi go in to administration. my advice would be to avoid you boys, as well, you know, you have got a bit of a similar history.

I am unsure as to whether or not a cartel can actually be administered.

Dear Craig Campbell

I received my new season ticket this morning and to my shock and dissatisfaction it said unallocated seating. I clearly said I was sitting in seat S 15 and picked this accordingly. With this ticket I have nothing to wave in the face of anyone who dares to occupy MY SEAT. I would request that you either send me a new ticket indicating that this is my seat or as an alternative a laminated letter signed by the CEO stating anyone sitting in my seat apart from me will automatically receive a LIFETIME ban from the Falkirk Stadium.

Your with Determination

ANGRY OF THE BOG

PS

THIS SEAT HAS BEEN IN MY FAMILIES OWNERSHIP SINCE SEASON 1924/1925

36 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I was more annoyed that Ticketmaster didn't put anything on when you were picking a seat saying that it will be unallocated.

Curiosity got the better of me and when I checked most people had bought a seat in the centre section.

I can see a few angry exchanges in the 1st game but that will pass.

Having seen some of the questions new ST holders asked on COYB I'd expect a few to try to get in on Saturday with their ST.