The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Anyway guys having been called a racist lying b*****d on another thread I've decided to cal it a day on this site.  Hopefully the bairns will continue their upward spiral and have fun guys.

It was probably just short for something else :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Anyway guys having been called a racist lying b*****d on another thread I've decided to cal it a day on this site.  Hopefully the bairns will continue their upward spiral and have fun guys.

Aww snowflake, do you need a safe space where you can be a racist without having to suffer the horror of being called a racist for it?

33 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Good riddance you despicable racist c**t. 

What did he say?

I saw Shepherds goal, it was pretty good.

Looked like he worked hard to beat 2/3 men with a bit of dig there to set himself up too.

Does anyone think he'll get another crack at Falkirk?

I certainly don't.

Anyone want to explain wtf is going on here?

What did he say?
I saw Shepherds goal, it was pretty good.
Looked like he worked hard to beat 2/3 men with a bit of dig there to set himself up too.
Does anyone think he'll get another crack at Falkirk?
I certainly don't.

Good goal but he missed a 1 on 1.

That’s probably his level for now.

16 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I genuinely can't believe I've never seen that before. That's more baffling than anything I've ever seen at the Bairnabeu.

It was hilarious at the time. They've changed the soundtrack on the YT video. At TFS that day it was a jazzed-up version of the MOTD theme tune. Amazing.