Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Fair enough. As long as he does his talking with his feet, which he has to with the contract he is on.

Hartley did mention post match on the radio that there are guys playing for contracts and guys playing for moves.

Yes I think we will get a belter of a season out of him if he's desperate for a move. Can't ask for more really I guess.

40 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It all feels like a bad dream now. The squad was a total mess, to think that we’ve still got
Kerr, Craigen, McKee, Harris, Gallagher and Miller actually getting paid for not even making the bench anymore sums up how much of a total c**t Houston was making of our team.

Wouldn't mind a look into Houston's mind just to see how he was planning to win the league with 2 35 year olds starting consistently.

The difference between the lackadaisical, powder puff Sibbald playing with an injury last season and the way he is playing now is startling. He'll get his move no problem. Wouldn't be too surprised if it comes this window actually.

Sibbs is still under 24, so if we offer him a contract for next year then I'm sure we'd be due some form of compensation.

Edited by FFCinthearea

We've got an option of another year anyway so he either stays or someone meets our valuation. He knows that the only way he's going to get a move is if he plays very well and then someone will be willing to pay money for him.

Certainly would not begrudge the lad a move but in an ideal world he will be with us a wee while longer.

Loving the aggressive edge he has added to his game!

Signings please

Is that wishful thinking? Or is a realistic expectation? Surely some need to move on 1st.

Genuinely will be a long time before I stop getting a chuckle at the way he decked Mvoto when the big lad when in looking to make his mark. 

Look at the difference on Saturday when he was all over Harkins like a bad suit compared to him having the freedom of TFS earlier in the season.

Harkins absolutely dominating us at TFS was a particularly low point in this season of lows.
Craigen and Kerr at centre mid, Jesus wept.

Kerr and Craigen central midfield without a Harris and Shepherd wide.

54D906A7-1C08-4586-AC96-AA9C38F973B9.jpeg

11 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

Are use still being linked with Scott Pittman from us? 

I hadn't heard anything about it but would certainly take him

Saw that the other day and it accidentally became my PC wallpaper.

Full credit and appreciation to the chap Wilkinson. 

Why are there usually covers on the lower seats in the South Stand when we're not playing? I've seen that a few times in different pictures now.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Why are there usually covers on the lower seats in the South Stand when we're not playing? I've seen that a few times in different pictures now.

Would imagine it's to stop seats getting smashed by wayward shots.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Most likely as the ground is getting used constantly,  and in view of the fact that Bo'ness and Brechin train there twice a week those seats will be in danger with wayward shots.

Just like the crossbar last year when our coach shouted there was a  forfeit for the last player to touch the bar, really enjoyed the bill for the cracked crossbar.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Good point. Bit optimistic with the amount they're covering.

That’s Lee Miller stated he’s away on Twitter. I’m sure Kerr will be gone now too. Always going to happen. As much as I’ve slated Kerr over the past season and a half, I’m sad to see the pair go :(

That’s Lee Miller stated he’s away on Twitter. I’m sure Kerr will be gone now too. Always going to happen. As much as I’ve slated Kerr over the past season and a half, I’m sad to see the pair go

Would've been nice to give them a send off

Lee Miller doesn't seem happy with the circumstances of his departure or indeed this season generally. Always rated him as a player - hope he can find himself a decent club to finish up this season.