The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, oot_the_loop said:

Before the juggernaut revolution got into gear, wasn't Harris our top goalscorer? Him and Joe McKee if memory serves correctly?

No, Fash was our top scorer with five and has been for some time. Albeit all those goal came against diddy teams. (four in the cups and one v St Mirren)

Harris has only three.

1 minute ago, oot_the_loop said:

I was thinking just the league.

I should add in no way am i defending the embodiment of soggy cardboard that is Alex Harris.

Harris has only one goal in the league, against Brechin. He scored against them in the cup too. The other one came against Stirling Albion.

Before the arrival of King Louis, the top league goalscorer was on two.  Four of our players had reached that score.

Not sure if I have missed it but has there been any explanation from the club regarding Kerr & Miller’s absence? I saw Miller on twitter saying he was fit but just not in the squad and he was at the game on Saturday. However haven’t heard anything about Kerr.

Guest Back Post Misses
Not sure if I have missed it but has there been any explanation from the club regarding Kerr & Miller’s absence? I saw Miller on twitter saying he was fit but just not in the squad and he was at the game on Saturday. However haven’t heard anything about Kerr.

The fans know they are done and Hartley has found that out too by the looks.

Move on

Would agree with the appalled bit, but sadly its hard to be shocked. Who in the world would possibly want the lightweight, pea-hearted, sand-dancing waste of space?  Def got a place now in my all-time Bairns Worst 11 hall of shame. Even Kevin McBride at least tried now and again. 
Just out of curiosity, why do Falkirk fans really dislike Kevin McBride? He can't have been that bad to get a move to Hibs?

He was a reasonable player with us and seemed to have his head screwed on by all accounts.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Just out of curiosity, why do Falkirk fans really dislike Kevin McBride? He can't have been that bad to get a move to Hibs?

He was a reasonable player with us and seemed to have his head screwed on by all accounts.

Can't remember him ever making a forward pass or a tackle.

28 minutes ago, harry94 said:

He was fucking dreadful and the reason he got a move to Hibs was because Yogi loved him and took him with him. 

Slow. Negative. Ran alongside opponents but never tackled them. Never shot. Never crossed, threaded through for the strikers or put it on anyone's napper.

The only thing he ever did right was get brought down by some *** for a penalty* on the opening day of the season once.

*Which Higdon fucking missed.**

**Which i still blame McBride for.

Don’t necessarily disagree with you but more querying if there has been even a pretence that Kerr in particular is injured.

I heard from a decent enough source that Hartley has told them both that they won't be playing for him again.

Apparently he said the same thing to Loy a while back too but he's worked his way back in.

In the fucking know lads, here for all the behind the scenes gossip*

*only time I've ever bumped into anyone from the club