The Falkirk FC Thread

I notice the boy skondras from accies got a 5 game ban today. He only punched a couple of players and manhandled a ref but  that's deemed to be worth 3 games less than verbal abuse of a player with one eye.  Mental.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Pretty meh signing tbh. I’d imagine he’s improved a lot since he left but he’s not really the kind of player we needed. ‘Keeper, at least 1 striker, defender and a midfielder with a bit of dig are all required asap.

Hopefully we can get McKee, Craigen, Kerr, Miller, Harris, Gallacher and one of Muirhead/Grant/Watson away to f**k as soon as possible as well.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Is that not just for domestic loans?

I’m sure there didn’t used to be a limit on cross border loans but unsure if that’s changed or not.

You're right actually. From STV

What about players on loan from clubs outside Scotland?

These are not technically loans and so do not count towards the limits. They are international transfers with a return date so a club can take as many of those players as they wish.

To be fair though, folk thinking Blair is a meh signing are only going on what he was like years ago As a teenager. I doubt, like myself, most don't really have a clue as to how he has matured as a player. He may well have turned out to have dig about him. Will need to wait and see.