The Falkirk FC Thread

Before we move on (and please, dear god, let's move on) there's one thing that's still annoying me:

Regarding the criticism of our club, just what the absolute f**k were they supposed to have done? Didn't realise there was such a thing as a remorsometer & how does an individual or group improve their score?

Yeah, fair play to Keith for managing to shoehorn some homophobia into his post. I genuinely don’t know what to expect next from the Falkirk support. 

Be interesting to see how this plays out. Will the wagons circle or will Keith be ostracised like Waddell. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Yeah, fair play to Keith for managing to shoehorn some homophobia into his post. I genuinely don’t know what to expect next from the Falkirk support. 

Be interesting to see how this plays out. Will the wagons circle or will Keith be ostracised like Waddell. 

Post edited as I was an idiot

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Apology accepted. Also, I condemn your actions. Once all the rest of the Falkirk fans on here have condemned your actions then presumably we can move on. 

Feel responsible to say the least. Sorry to anyone offended

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Will be interesting to see what comes of the Holgate/Firmino affair. Holgate should have been sent off as pushing the guy into and over the barrier like that could have seriously hurt him, not to mention the fans sitting in the area. It would appear that Firmino has then said something that Holgate took exception to yet neither were even booked for the incident. 

Whatever was said it would need to have been pretty offensive to eclipse the actual physical violence committed by Holgate.

I said this to a mate last night regarding this affair. I'm not condoning racism, and if found guilty Firmino will get a lengthy ban, but surely physical violence ala Holgate is ALWAYS worse then name calling.

I posted cock jockey and realised it was wrong so edited it,if that offended anyone I am sorry.
I liked your post and have to be honest I didn't even notice that part of the post.

I too accept your apologies so lets move on and get back to discussing football related matters, including our glorious performance yesterday.

Can we start another thread about eyeballs and how we are all c***s and how every other club is also full of c***s and let this one return to being about football, iv'e just scrolled through 3 pages of this whiny pish.

We scored 6 fucking goals yesterday and we might go back to being shite on Tuesday night, I kind of wanted to enjoy winning for once.