The Falkirk FC Thread

Can someone please create a decent rumour to make this place interesting to read again.
Getting bored wading through all the bull shit to find football related stuff.

I’ve heard there’s a rumour going around that Bairnardo is an alias?…

[emoji38]
allegedly I'm better looking than George Cloony. I actually asked my mum when sitting in the house. It isn't hard you know.  
You don't think my mum would just tell me what I'd like to hear by any chance do you? 
Why are you asking your mum if you're good looking ya oddball?

9 hours ago, P475 said:

:lol:

allegedly I'm better looking than George Cloony. I actually asked my mum when sitting in the house. It isn't hard you know.  

You don't think my mum would just tell me what I'd like to hear by any chance do you? 

The bod members I spoke to had no reason to lie or make up any more pish and are always very reliable .

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:
9 hours ago, P475 said:
emoji38.png

He's a fifer, I would have thought it would be obvious!

9 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Can someone please create a decent rumour to make this place interesting to read again.

Dean Shiels set to sigm for the Bairns.

#IncreaseThePeace #FillTheVoid

Edited by jagfox99

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:
10 hours ago, P475 said:
emoji38.png

Sorry guys. I meant shadwell dogs mum 

The SFA can't suddenly make up new laws to punish clubs. I am not aware of the rules which involve punishing clubs for fans behaviour. For example a points deduction would be illegal for the SFA to exercise unless that option is already in the SFA committees power. Regardless of what any poll says.

7 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

The SFA can't suddenly make up new laws to punish clubs. I am not aware of the rules which involve punishing clubs for fans behaviour. For example a points deduction would be illegal for the SFA to exercise unless that option is already in the SFA committees power. Regardless of what any poll says.

Watch them twist Rule 66 to suit them - bringing the game into disrepute.

I can exclusively reveal that Hartley’s next signing will be none other than ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lecsinel.