The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, some_guy said:

I'm shocked that the club's social media platforms are still actively trying to encourage people to turn up on Saturday- after the last few weeks, have we not suffered enough?  Has the club became so sadistic that they actually want us to turn up and ruin another Saturday?  I'd rather spend a day with family at the cinema or bowling, or anything that isn't watching us get played off the park again - it will probably cost less and is guaranteed to be more entertaining! 

Great chat mate.

I'm shocked that the club's social media platforms are still actively trying to encourage people to turn up on Saturday- after the last few weeks, have we not suffered enough?  Has the club became so sadistic that they actually want us to turn up and ruin another Saturday?  I'd rather spend a day with family at the cinema or bowling, or anything that isn't watching us get played off the park again - it will probably cost less and is guaranteed to be more entertaining! 

What a waste of time and effort on your part posting this.

9 hours ago, some_guy said:

I'm sure I can't be the only person that has become so disillusioned with our club these days, that it actually feels like a chore to turn up - and as a result would rather spend money elsewhere 

Your bleating is crap to be honest.

When you support a club such as Falkirk the occasional awful season is to be expected.

It happens, get over it.

11 hours ago, some_guy said:

I'm sure I can't be the only person that has become so disillusioned with our club these days, that it actually feels like a chore to turn up - and as a result would rather spend money elsewhere 

f**k off then

Some guy needs a break not abuse, he's only saying what loads of fans are thinking. We all know following us isn't going to be years of trophy winning glory but anyone who thinks a bad spell doesn't affect us is wrong, every team's crowds suffer in the bad times. Better to have some fans who go when we're going well and disappear when we're crap than the locals who go to ibrox or parkhead every 2 weeks! 

Personally despite having a season ticket I'm going to miss a home game when I go on holiday and being honest I'm not as gutted as I would've been 2 seasons ago :P

Edited by knee jerk reaction

Some guy needs a break not abuse, he's only saying what loads of fans are thinking. We all know following us isn't going to be years of trophy winning glory but anyone who thinks a bad spell doesn't affect us is wrong, every team's crowds suffer in the bad times. Better to have some fans who go when we're going well and disappear when we're crap than the locals who go to ibrox or parkhead every 2 weeks! 
Personally despite having a season ticket I'm going to miss a home game when I go on holiday and being honest I'm not as gutted as I would've been 2 seasons ago [emoji14]

Nobody is under any illusion of what the fans are feeling right now. People are more than entitled to their opinion about whether to go or not. There are fans who aren’t going at the moment but they don’t come on a forum and cry about it.

Love your comparison as well. There isn’t much worse than locals going to the old firm, it’s hardly a good bench mark to use as a positive.

Enjoy your holiday you jammy b*****d.

Anyone else heard the rumour about Craigen and Muirhead coming to blows after the game on Sunday?

Was told this but obviously no idea if there was any truth in it. Tbh I’m disappointed if Robbie Thomson didn’t kick f**k out of every single one of them for the lack of protection he got.

I like Aero. He's a big lummox of a centre half being played out of position and asked to do things that don't come natural but by christ the man tries. He never hides and is vocal trying to organise. He may not be the most skilled but he has the right attitude.

17 hours ago, some_guy said:

A business encouraging more people to consume their product? Imagine that.

4 minutes ago, BigSpow said:

At least he tries 100% every game can't say that about others, sadly!

I echo that fact and also that he's not downed tools despite being played out of position.

Assuming people are fit how about the following team line up for Morton

GK                                                                                        Thomson

Back Three of                                                Muirhead   Ballatoni   Grant

Middle Four of                    McGhee                Taiwo                    Sibbald               Dunne

In the Hole                                                                       Loy

Front two                                                     Austin                Hippo

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Anyone else heard the rumour about Craigen and Muirhead coming to blows after the game on Sunday?

Something of a surprise that Craigen could muster up any discernible level of energy or aggression; and getting involved in fisticuffs would suggest he actually gives a f**k, and there's been no evidence of that on the pitch. 

Was told this but obviously no idea if there was any truth in it. Tbh I’m disappointed if Robbie Thomson didn’t kick f**k out of every single one of them for the lack of protection he got.

This.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Hope Aero nutted him tbh.

Don't know about you, but I was at Tannadice last week, it wasn't too far behind shipping 6 goals to Clyde at Brockville in terms of worst games I have ever been at, and I am genuinely gutted that I do not have the opportunity to spend 20 notes seeing if this is the week we might get it right. And tbh, if Morton utterly shag us, I will still be gutted that I will also miss the next two games after that.
You crack on to Home Bargains with the Mrs though, sure it will be a better use of your time.

Yes me too it was absolutely honking... But you know what? I have faith that PH and the rest of the team have enough about them to get us out of this hole we're in.
This is maybe a boldish Pressley type comment but here goes...

Falkirk FC will not be in the relegation play offs this year and before any smart arse comments, no, we won't be automatically relegated either!!!

OUR TIME will come.

#Justsaying

Come on ye Bairns!!