Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Eibar are only 12 points behind Barca and have even more games to make up ground; I think you have as much chance as them.

In all honesty I think you have as much chance as winning La Liga.

We cannae win La Liga ya total fanny cos we don't play in that league.

What a stupid, stupid thing to say.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Eibar are only 12 points behind Barca and have even more games to make up ground; I think you have as much chance as them.

In all honesty I think you have as much chance as winning La Liga.

Heads gone thread for this pish.

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

What a silly post. Clearly, as a Scottish Championship club, Falkirk are not capable of winning La Liga (the top division in Spain).

^^^ Rattled.

52 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We cannae win La Liga ya total fanny cos we don't play in that league.

What a stupid, stupid thing to say.

^^^ More rattled.

48 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Heads gone thread for this pish.

^^^ Most rattled.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Think we can all agree that was a significant improvement and with arguably our best 3 players not in the 11. Hope Sibbald and Loy are just getting their fitness up to speed for the title run

I wouldn't have sibbald or Loy being in that top 3, as it stands, both have the ability to be but both were horrific last week

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Think once and for all proved some people who get paid to pick teams are better at it than those who post on forums

It wasn't tactical genius yesterday, the simple facts of a four man defence is eliminate your weakness, Smith done that in playing Mcghee at left back, he also tweaked here and there but that was the crucial area. 

We have been horrendous down that left hand side when it mattered, Houston's inability to replace Leahy has cost him his job

8 hours ago, MrDust said:

I wouldn't have sibbald or Loy being in that top 3, as it stands, both have the ability to be but both were horrific last week

It wasn't tactical genius yesterday, the simple facts of a four man defence is eliminate your weakness, Smith done that in playing Mcghee at left back, he also tweaked here and there but that was the crucial area. 

We have been horrendous down that left hand side when it mattered, Houston's inability to replace Leahy has cost him his job

I'm glad that Smith said that lot has been carrying an illness for the past few weeks. Hopefully get back to his best soon but you've got to wonder why Houston persisted with him when he clearly wasn't fit.

Hope we can boost the confidence with a follow up win next week, I said it before but in a tight league, with not a huge difference in standard between top and bottom, a few wins in a row will see us shoot up the league.

It's certainly a strange league. Virtually every team at the top has been given a pumping at least once this season already.  Usually u get at least one or two solid sides fighting it out.

Hope we can boost the confidence with a follow up win next week, I said it before but in a tight league, with not a huge difference in standard between top and bottom, a few wins in a row will see us shoot up the league.

To put in perspective though, the leaders have dropped just 6 points out of a possible 24. That suggests to me that over 70 points (say 74) will be needed to win the league.

On that basis we need to pick up 68 points in 28 games (84 possible points).

A pretty tall order.

Play offs look more realistic.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Coming in as Super Ally's number 2 supposedly.

Suppose he did play for Killie at end of his career though not sure Hartley would fancy being back up to super Ally at Rugby Park!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'd have thought McIntyre wouldve been more likely option for killie. Ex player after all.

Gary Holt has been hinted over the last few years also.

The Killie job is the kinda job you go into knowing 12 months later you will be looking for a new job