The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'm taking the piss lads, settle down.

Think someone else was with banding the name McCoist in the mix, got to be Hartley unless there is someone from outside Scotland interested in the gig.

1 hour ago, AL0011 said:

Think someone else was with banding the name McCoist in the mix, got to be Hartley unless there is someone from outside Scotland interested in the gig.

I would be surprised if it's not Hartley. I'm sure the job is his if he wants it and can agree terms. It definitely won't be McCoist!

4 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I was working on the basis that  Aitken's man management approach has not been questioned yet.  It remains to be seen whether he could handle  the "higher calibre "  of player at Falkirk .    Hartley's man management skills were shown up at Dundee when he was amongst full time prima donnas  .

Better going with the easier option of fat Sally.   At least the players would enjoy themselves with that jovial master. 

Dumbarton will be as good as it gets for Aitken for a reason......

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Think we can all agree that was a significant improvement and with arguably our best 3 players not in the 11. Hope Sibbald and Loy are just getting their fitness up to speed for the title run

Title run!  There's a joke thread in GN for that sort of pish.