The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Shaws88 said:

What you talking about ya numpty!! Mitchell is by far the better keeper of the two and the sooner he gets the no 1 jersey the better for Falkirk

Calm down David

20 hours ago, ka202 said:

The thing with pressley was he bought quite a few good players. Farid and Lyle Taylor. With Kallum higginbotham and willie gibson, Compton was not bad too, sometimes.

I'd also say johnny Flynn was better that Watson or gaspo and dare I say grant too the way he's playing just now. David weatherston and Sean Higgins were alright, Michael McGovern was class too then the youth he brought through with those players, Murray Wallace, Kingsley, Fulton, Murdoch. Not too bad all in all.

Farid, Lyle and Higginbotham were recommended via his pals, remind how the Willie Gibson get subbed leave the ground worked out and Compton still is causing havoc between dressing rooms and managers when he left us

He did well one season with the youngsters as he was giving them plenty of encouragement from the sidelines, which seemed to stop after that one season. We also crash and burned in January that last season.

If you are happy with a fist pump after getting a draw at most away grounds in the division, you are obviously not looking to reach very high in the league.

His last season with us had us one win in 13 league games, such players as Khalis, Haworth and White, whilst leaving Will Vaulks to rot on the bench.

I can see some small positives in the Elvis era, outweighed with the negative football where sometimes him on the touchline was the only entertainment. 

Been given a few names as signing targets. Signing 2 of them with 1 a replacement for Gallacher.
All I can say is prepare to be extremely disappointed. Houston needs to go.

To be honest I think the majority of us expect nothing else but disappointment from Houston signings.