The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

Hearing that players we are/have been looking at on loan are Daniel Harvie from Aberdeen, and Calum Waters from Kilmarnock. Both young, played on loan at Dumbarton and Alloa respectively. Not sure that's what we need to be honest.

Two left backs? Houston signing one of them to play centre half no doubt, seems to have a thing for that kind of antics. 

Nae mair jokes please   things are bad enough as it is. The guys did nothing at us and has done nothing since.  I can just see it.' I can assure you we will.not get relegated.

The thing with pressley was he bought quite a few good players. Farid and Lyle Taylor. With Kallum higginbotham and willie gibson, Compton was not bad too, sometimes.

I'd also say johnny Flynn was better that Watson or gaspo and dare I say grant too the way he's playing just now. David weatherston and Sean Higgins were alright, Michael McGovern was class too then the youth he brought through with those players, Murray Wallace, Kingsley, Fulton, Murdoch. Not too bad all in all.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Two left backs signing = Gallachers replacement and a backup. 10 Million for Gallacher straight in the boards collective hipper.

God, if £10m for Gallacher is the going rate then I await the £100m for Lewis Morgan with bated breath.

1 hour ago, ka202 said:

The thing with pressley was he bought quite a few good players. Farid and Lyle Taylor. With Kallum higginbotham and willie gibson, Compton was not bad too, sometimes.

I'd also say johnny Flynn was better that Watson or gaspo and dare I say grant too the way he's playing just now. David weatherston and Sean Higgins were alright, Michael McGovern was class too then the youth he brought through with those players, Murray Wallace, Kingsley, Fulton, Murdoch.  Not too bad all in all .

I'll give u farid, Higginbottom , McGovern and taylor. The rest were gash and one of the reasons we never got near promotion with him. He was forced to play the youngsters at the time. If he hadn't been we'd just have had more of these gash signings.  No surprise even hearts won't take him as he's done nothing of note at any of the club's he's managed.

I'll give u farid, Higginbottom , McGovern and taylor. The rest were gash and one of the reasons we never got near promotion with him. He was forced to play the youngsters at the time. If he hadn't been we'd just have had more of these gash signings.  No surprise even hearts won't take him as he's done nothing of note at any of the club's he's managed.

David weatherston or Alex Harris?

Aye right enough, if only Sean Higgins was back. 

Pressley is the biggest walloper to grace our club in recent memory and I would never be back if he returned. I'd imagine the folk who'd want him back are the same who spout the "IAN MCCALL JUDAS" or "YOGI RUINED THE CLUB" nonsense. 

Edited by Just a bairn

So it was pretty much confirmed the other night that board members browse the COYB Facebook page.

If that's the case, then there's no way we'll do anything about Houston. The sheer amount of apologists who don't give a shit about how well we're doing is fucking scary, to be honest.