The Falkirk FC Thread

It's our best start since the last time we won this league, I think. 3 wins, 1 draw and a defeat that year.

Our last season at Brockville we won our first 5, and in fact our record at the end of the 1st quarter that year was: 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. That defeat was in the final game of the quarter as we lost 2-0 at Arbroath, both goals only coming after Kevin James was sent off. Our final game of the quarter this year is Sevco (although with the Hibs game being moved, we'll have only played 8 times). Not completely unthinkable that we could be unbeaten going in to that one, too, with Alloa away and QOTS to come before then.

The last time we won this league we started with a defeat and a draw

And then did not lose until the game just before New Year at Partick. We also lost our last three games after winning the league at the start of April. Edited by Back Post Misses

Good to see that the brick pods on "stadium way" are finally being repaired.

I know FFC have had zero input into the rest of the car park/landscaping project however it's nice to see some time/effort put into the stadium site. It had started to become quite overgrown. I suppose the council/stadium company knew this project was coming and simply stopped investing in general maintenance to the areas not controlled by FFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril