The Falkirk FC Thread

Good luck to Botti. We have never seen enough of him to really say if he has it or not. He has a tremendous first touch and very strong for his build/age. However, it's quite clear Swansea have identified something and that must be commended.

With regards to us, Houston has knew for 2 months this was happening. Not as long as the 9 months as Loy, however, it's now critical we sign 2 strikers

Good luck to Botti. We have never seen enough of him to really say if he has it or not. He has a tremendous first touch and very strong for his build/age. However, it's quite clear Swansea have identified something and that must be commended.

With regards to us, Houston has knew for 2 months this was happening. Not as long as the 9 months as Loy, however, it's now critical we sign 2 strikers

Well done Falkirk for getting him off the books and a good lump of cash to boot. If Swansea develop him good luck to them and we will get the benefit. However he will end up in lower league English football at best.

Leahy and Sibbald have a great first touch. Botti? He did trap it well once in the Cup Final from memory.

Well done Falkirk for getting him off the books and a good lump of cash to boot. If Swansea develop him good luck to them and we will get the benefit. However he will end up in lower league English football at best.

Leahy and Sibbald have a great first touch. Botti? He did trap it well once in the Cup Final from memory.

I agree that it's probably the right decision in letting him go. For both parties it's a win-win situation

Botti does have a wonderful touch, possibly only second to Sibbs in our current squad. However, it's insulting to mention Leahy in the same breath.

I agree that it's probably the right decision in letting him go. For both parties it's a win-win situation

Botti does have a wonderful touch, possibly only second to Sibbs in our current squad. However, it's insulting to mention Leahy in the same breath.

Botti couldn't trap a bag of cement

Great piece of business for Botti considering.

I'm hearing it's £150k cash, same again once he plays a 1st team match and a 15% sell on.

I'd imagine the signing will be confirmed at the same time as 1 or 2 strikers come in the way in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Great piece of business for Botti considering.

I'm hearing it's £150k cash, same again once he plays a 1st team match and a 15% sell on.

I'd imagine the signing will be confirmed at the same time as 1 or 2 strikers come in the way in the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

That's a cracking deal, tho the add ons as we have found out with Arfield can mean nothing.

For what he has done and his poor injury record £150k is decent nevermind the add ons

He showed in the games against Alloa last season that there is a player in there.

Would like to at least see him given a chance this season. Like Smith, I think he will be much improved since he joined us a year ago

Same old pish from Smith today im afraid. Runs about a lot but no end product.