The Falkirk FC Thread

It would only appease the easily appeased I'm afraid.

I don't think the majority are happy but to advertise it as the end is nigh and long suffering lies the difference.

I've stuck up for Botti throughout the season, there is a player in there but like Smith and Shepherd, he hasn't done it when in the starting 11(Cowdenbeath excepted for Smith- tho does that count)

Botti also is very injury prone, seems to get injured going for a shower. Who knows,if Swansea can educate him, keep him fit, who knows. I was never a fully paid up member of the Fulton fan club and he has made a few appearances, so its a good fit for a young player.

It's a pity we don't have a link up for players to come our way from them, youd think they see us as progressing young players in a manner that suits.

I'd say we need two strikers in now and I wouldn't mind another midfielder in, perhaps a loan

Edited by MrDust

I don't think the majority are happy but to advertise it as the end is nigh and long suffering lies the difference.

I've stuck up for Botti throughout the season, there is a player in there but like Smith and Shepherd, he hasn't done it when in the starting 11(Cowdenbeath excepted for Smith- tho does that count)

Botti also is very injury prone, seems to get injured going for a shower. Who knows,if Swansea can educate him, keep him fit, who knows. I was never a fully paid up member of the Fulton fan club and he has made a few appearances, so its a good fit for a young player.

It's a pity we don't have a link up for players to come our way from them, youd think they see us as progressing young players in a manner that suits.

I'd say we need two strikers in now and I wouldn't mind another midfielder in, perhaps a loan

Swansea with respect are not going to send their players to a Championship Club that plays and trains every day on Plactic (no matter how decent the surface is). Premiership on grass? Maybe.

Botti I was told was not the easiest character to deal with. Poor time keeper, poor listener with a I know best attitude.

Swansea with respect are not going to send their players to a Championship Club that plays and trains every day on Plactic (no matter how decent the surface is). Premiership on grass? Maybe.

Botti I was told was not the easiest character to deal with. Poor time keeper, poor listener with a I know best attitude.

Heard exactly the same and I think we should take the 150k and run to be honest.

But they will take our players who play on the surface... I can't recall any bad injuries on it, which always seems to be raised as it was on the Killie v Celtic game

The premiership clubs would rather loan to English clubs in any case or Celtic and Aberdeen, a pity as we didn't do a bad job of progression of the previous ones we had on loan and anyone with decent ability would have a field day up here,which probably therein lies the problem.

It's well documented Botti isn't the brightest, tho that can be par for the course for many pro footballers.

It was mentioned in the cup final program that if a training drill had be explained more than one it was for his benefit 9 times out of 10.

I think we should make this match the deciding factor in the tone of this thread.

We lose then we all moan like f**k forever

We win then Houston is god etc.

If it's a draw then we carry on as we were.

Sound good?

I love the idea lol but I'm my eyes Houston will never be Good...oops I put an extra'o' in there in error.

I will be the first person on here eating my words if I am wrong, we'll have to wait and see though, the play off position is 35 games away

What's the chances of Watson sticking another in the net tomorrow against his old club? These things happen in football, maybe Baird will do the same

It's a funny old game sometimes