The Falkirk FC Thread

Agree. Happy to give him a chance. He hasn't set the heather alight for a long time but sometimes players just click with certain clubs.

You don't know till you look....

A large number of first 11 were not deemed good enough for their previous clubs, does no harm looking to see where hes at regarding fitness

I wanted Miller months ago and I'd still be pleased to sign him.......provided he's fit and passes his medical.

Unbelievable F**king Unbelievable, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

We need pace up front not has beens. This is another half hearted attempt at a signing if true. Well the other 9 teams will be shiting themselves!

This really is taking the piss FFS. If this is the best we can do, it's gonna be a long hard season!

Unbelievable F**king Unbelievable, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

We need pace up front not has beens. This is another half hearted attempt at a signing if true. Well the other 9 teams will be shiting themselves!

This really is taking the piss FFS. If this is the best we can do, it's gonna be a long hard season!

Pace? Like Baird, McHugh, Shepherd and Biabi

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Did they leave a message??! Details man!!

Actually yes. Around 14 seconds. Along the lines of gees a ring big man. You"ll no believe who Houston has oan trial the nicht

Pace? Like Baird, McHugh, Shepherd and Biabi

Shepherd, yes has pace but will he get a game

Baird, as slow as a day in the jail

Biabi, off to Swans?

McHugh, looks lively enough

Never seen much pace on Saturday at Morton, these are the games that count!

Edited by bejazz1

Shepherd, yes has pace but will he get a game

Baird, as slow as a day in the jail

Biabi, off to Swans?

McHugh, looks lively enough

Never seen much pace on Saturday at Morton, these are the games that count!

Baird is far from slow and is a tireless worker.

Lee Miller would be a decent signing I think.

4-4 game at love St comes to mind...

Unfortunately, Miller is not at that level where a 50 game season is easy. We don't even know if he is in our thots to sign, the fact Houstie said we are not looking at him kind of suggests Miller would need to convince him and one under20 game isn't gonna sway him unless he stuck out like a sore thumb...

By all accounts, lacking match fitness

WHO GAVE THIS MAN RED DOTS?? hes right, i saw plenty people at hampden who i knew were not falkirk fans, there were people on our bus who were going to their first ever football match. the 2009 final (massive underdogs against rangers) was probably a more accurate representation of our potential support rather than a day out on the piss against a team we thought we might beat

Three of them went with the dots - remarkable chaps.

It's a bit daft, but some fans see my post as some kind of attack on the club, when it's genuinely nothing of the sort. I can see why people look for there to have been a bit of a cash windfall at the time of the Cup run and they're surely right to do so. I just doubt if there's the sustainable spin-off that some assume.

I also think it's absolutely nuts to see the huge numbers that go to occasions like Cup finals as untapped potential support. Most don't care enough.

Every club looks to get more and it's frustrating that it's such a struggle. Falkirk actually do better in this regard than most of the clubs from outside cities.

I understand why Falkirk look at times more like a worthy project than a team going places, but their time will come again.

Just get real and don't count on the Cup final 'fly by nights' to gauge where you stand.

Edited by Monkey Tennis