The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyway.. I've been asleep for a few days and I notice that the country isn't any better for it.

Roaster! I like that! Critical but complimentary at times while occasionally facetious.

Anyway has square Heid/rubber lips signed any players yet? Apart from fat boy ?

Anyway.. I've been asleep for a few days and I notice that the country isn't any better for it.

Roaster! I like that! Critical but complimentary at times while occasionally facetious.

Anyway has square Heid/rubber lips signed any players yet? Apart from fat boy ?

Aye the auld drink.

If MacDonald's took his place at killie surely he's a downgrade from last season

I wouldn't think so, strange that I'm sure he got called into a Scotland squad recently, then freed from Killie. I don't particularly rate him, tho seemed to have a couple of good seasons, last season's wasn't one of them.

Unless an injury to Rogers or Aberdeen can take him back, I don't see a real concern of having another keeper, tho it seems they want bowman out on loan

I wouldn't think so

Really? Samson is shite. And he must be worse than I thought if he's being bumped in favour of Jamie MacDonald. He would be a definite downgrade, and given how average MacDonald was last year, that wouldn't bode too well for us.

Coming out of Cappielow today, I heard one supporter say to another "well at least we never got beat" Is this level we are aspiring to these days?

It just goes to show how far we have really fallen if supporters are happy dropping two points on day 1 to a team I reckon could be the favorites for the drop

Edited by bejazz1

Coming out of Cappielow today, I heard one supporter say to another "well at least we never got beat" Is this level we are aspiring to these days?

It just goes to show how far we have really fallen if supporters are happy dropping two points on day 1 to a team I reckon could be the favorites for the drop

.....and that's exactly what we did last season away to Cowdenbeath.

Seeing Hibs Hibsing it at the Rock doesn't make this result look too bad.

This is what I was talking about in my last post... It does make it bad, we could have been 3 points ahead of them... Have we got to the point now we don't expect to be ahead of bigger teams than us, we need to change this mentality. Already Rangers, QOS, Raith and Dumbarton are already ahead of us and we've only played 90 mins.

We need to stop chucking away stupid points like we did last season, we never seem to learn!

On yesterday's evidence, the team has went backwards since last season. The standard of player we have signed over the last 12 months is piss poor

The 2 strikers are too similar. They have stated they have a good understanding with each other but going by yesterday, they haven't. Both kept coming short for balls rather than one and there running in behind had no structure to it. Still waiting on us signing 2 strikers..

Severe lack of creativity but we still kept Sibbald out on the left. He never done much yesterday but why wasn't he brought in the park for us to create?