The Falkirk FC Thread

I had a pleasant day through at the Falkirk Wheel and the Kelpies last weekend. Fortunately I was working today. Seems I made the correct decision?

Come on ffs!

What a way to boost a guys confidence and we haven't even kicked off yet

Sometimes things are better unsaid

Didn't know Alston was an avid P&B reader. Hi Blair!

Wow! You think we'll score goals with ease this season? I suggest you look at the goals For column from last seasons table.

It doesn't get any prettier when you take Loy out the equation either.

If Falkirk fans aren't worried beginning this season they aren't paying attention

How long will/can Alston and Sibbald hang around Westfield for? The former in particular doesn't look like he's progressed much in the two seasons since I last saw him, while the latter looked completely fed up.

2nd bottom or bottom ?

Which one is thistles spot....

I had Hamilton in there, but they will finish above Thistle

Killie won't be far away either

Wow! You think we'll score goals with ease this season? I suggest you look at the goals For column from last seasons table.

It doesn't get any prettier when you take Loy out the equation either.

Watson wasn't signed to score goals.

If the window 'slams shut' without us bringing in a striker of some merit I'll be pretty disappointed but I'm not going to have a tantrum 'cause Houston has signed a defender.

If McCracken is out then Watson has a job to do.

If Falkirk fans aren't worried beginning this season they aren't paying attention

Worried about what? Relegation ?

I'm not worried about relegation or anything else tbh, should I be ? We've got a reasonably settled squad with a better 'keeper than last season and no Morgan.

I've already posted that I think the current squad is good enough to get us to the play-offs (which has to be the sensible goal) and I would of course like to see us put a challenge in, it's what every fan wants, but it is a fucking tough league - there's no getting away from it, that's not being defeatest it's just the fact of the matter. We've got another roller-coaster of a season ahead of us and I can't be arsed stressing about this, that and what-ever - let's just fucking get on with it and stop moaning like f**k about everything.

'Mon the Bairns etc.