The Falkirk FC Thread

Falkirk 1 nill up at half time. Drogheda are shite, worse than Athlone. Noticed in the Athlone programme that Simon Stainrod scored a hat trick against them for Portsmouth in a friendly. Nicked a bit of turf to add to my altar piece.

Queens fans trying to manufacture a rivalry again, cute.

??? Of course its a rivalry; we've been vying directly with each other over the last two seasons for progressing in or making the playoffs.

How idd to deny it. It may be a new rivalry, but its a genuine one now, and is shaping up to be again this season.

??? Of course its a rivalry; we've been vying directly with each other over the last two seasons for progressing in or making the playoffs.

How idd to deny it. It may be a new rivalry, but its a genuine one now, and is shaping up to be again this season.

It doesn't sit right with some of your fans because historically we have been a diddy-team, whilst you were marginally less diddyish.

For what it's worth I think you will probably be in line for a good season next year. We know only too well the benefits of keeping squad upheaval to a minimum, and you will probably be making the least changes out of all the teams in the division. I still think there are big question marks over your manager, but you'll know better than me on that subject.

How we'll do is a bit of a mystery at this stage, but I don't think we'll be a million miles away from The Bairns.