The Falkirk FC Thread

That article with Houston saying Hartley recommended Heffernan is unreal. Hartley released Heffernan and signed our best striker. I realise Dundee are streets ahead of us just now but that's pretty awful.

One positive is that we have kept almost everyone we need. MacDonald has been replaced by a young player on the way up who is proven in this league. Aside from up front we've kept every other key player. I could still see us losing Sibbs but as it stands our continuity could see us hit the ground running at a better pace than other teams around us with major turnover. It might not make for the most exciting preseason but a couple out and a couple in is a much more stable way to run things.

That article with Houston saying Hartley recommended Heffernan is unreal. Hartley released Heffernan and signed our best striker. I realise Dundee are streets ahead of us just now but that's pretty awful.

One positive is that we have kept almost everyone we need. MacDonald has been replaced by a young player on the way up who is proven in this league. Aside from up front we've kept every other key player. I could still see us losing Sibbs but as it stands our continuity could see us hit the ground running at a better pace than other teams around us with major turnover. It might not make for the most exciting preseason but a couple out and a couple in is a much more stable way to run things.

We need two strikers in, but looking at the other strikers in the league outside dare I say it Hibs, there isnt really much out there in I wish we had their strikers. We need competition up top and options, something we didnt have last season. We are in a good position from the cup team, we have Baird, Kerr and Rogers to add to it, having lost MacDonald, Morgan and Loy......the latter being the only loss

Im not gonna slate any of the trialist before they have kicked a ball but I hope we sign one striker soon and if we have to wait till the season starts to get another in, there will be plenty out there dropping their demands in wages come August

Edited by MrDust

Falkirk FC ‏@falkirkbairns

FALKIRK SUBS: Bowman, Maybury, Leahy, Taiwo, McCracken, Dick, Smith, Vaulks, Shepherd, McHugh, T Grant, O'Hara #BairnsOnTour2015

Falkirk FC ‏@falkirkbairns

FALKIRK: Rogers, Muirhead, Gallacher, Kerr, McGeever, P Grant, Alston, Blair, Baird, Heffernan, Sibbald #BairnsOnTour2015

Nice of Hartley to say have a look at Heffernan, if he was that good he would still be at Dundee. Still mibbes it was a piss take on Hartley's part and Houston didn't get the joke.

Billy Reid phoned Hartley and told him a great idea for a joke.