The Falkirk FC Thread

Really, have we only signed one player? Oh well, that's good but then again we don't need too many. So it's win win...ya fud!

Extract wiki -

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is a tactic used in sales, marketing, public relations,[1][2] politics and propaganda.

FUD is generally a strategic attempt to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information. An individual firm, for example, might use FUD to invite unfavorable opinions and speculation about a competitor's product; to increase the general estimation of switching costs among current customers; or to maintain leverage over a current business partner who could potentially become a rival.

The term originated to describe disinformation tactics in the computer hardware industry[dubious ] but has since been used more broadly.[3] FUD is a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

Fud is more ur ballpark

Let's rush the striker signings, they should be signed yesterday and must cost a lot coz we deserve it.

We've filled the goalie void and a decent striker would give us a decent starting 11. I'm sure we will have 3/4 signings before the window closes, obviously at least one striker required before season kicks off.

It's not as if we know all the going ons so far, as suggested previously by someone that we have had offers turned down by playeus. We have been spoilt with Farid, Taylor and Loy but I could name 10 strikers in the same time which have frustrated us

I'm concerned but I knew from when Loy signed a pca, that it won't be easy replacing him, whereas many looked back at Farid, Taylor and its easy....so easy that pre that, it was Stokes for only 4 month.

If it was that easy, we'd have 20+ strikers throughout the leagues

Let's rush the striker signings, they should be signed yesterday and must cost a lot coz we deserve it.

We've filled the goalie void and a decent striker would give us a decent starting 11. I'm sure we will have 3/4 signings before the window closes, obviously at least one striker required before season kicks off.

It's not as if we know all the going ons so far, as suggested previously by someone that we have had offers turned down by playeus. We have been spoilt with Farid, Taylor and Loy but I could name 10 strikers in the same time which have frustrated us

I'm concerned but I knew from when Loy signed a pca, that it won't be easy replacing him, whereas many looked back at Farid, Taylor and its easy....so easy that pre that, it was Stokes for only 4 month.

If it was that easy, we'd have 20+ strikers throughout the leagues

Ok... Let's wait and see, as usual it will be lastminutepanic.com Edited by bejazz1

You think these simpletons are bad now? Imagine what it'd be like if a Jim Duffy team beat you on day one.

We WERE a JD team at one time. Probably the best one he's had. Not bad considering he inherited the job from Dave Clarke & transformed the team inside 45 mins.

Think this was a week later.

'>
Edited by kiddy

I'll let you lads know how Heffinho gets on vs Athlone. Any others on here coming acorss? Haven't seen any other Falkirk tops yet

Friday for the big game ;)