The Falkirk FC Thread

Liam Craig in St Johnstone form would be a huge asset on the left ...a midfield of Taiwo vaulks sibbs Craig would be awesome IMO

I couldn't agree more, never got a real chance under Hughes when he was here, At Saints he was fantastic (I'm actually surprised they are not back in for him). He struggled at Hibs and maybe that was down to his Billy Bigtime attitude and maybe too much pressure on him, he was released by Butcher and then re-signed by Stubbs, what does that do for confidence etc...Hibs made him captain so that was a bit of an honour for him.

I have to be honest here, his attitude on the last game if the season soured my view on him. The last thing I want to see in navy blue every week is a petulant, moaning faced git being over the top with referees

Isn't Liam Craig's wife club secretary? Wouldn't be all all surprised to see him back in the Navy Blue. We have to remember he's a left midfielder though, never the central play maker Stubbs tried to turn him in to. If that allows Sibbald to play in the middle of the park behind the strikers rather than being stuck out wide, Craig could be a very decent addition to the team

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I wouldn't mind Liam coming back to us, not jumping for joy but I can see why the manager would sign him. I have a big problem with the names being linked as strikers. Surely we can do better than that. Housty has been quoted as being a lazy manager.

Hmmm, can't argue with that so far. We really have some poor players at the club, smith and cooper come to mind and he signed them. Time to get the finger out Housty.