The Falkirk FC Thread

Will be interesting to see who we do eventually end up signing. Whilst I agree that we should be doing more than signing up the usual suspects that are floating about our previous title winning teams have been mainly filled with players that know what this league is all about through previous experience of playing in it. It's disappointing therefore to see most of the decent players in the league having already been cherry picked by other clubs both in our league and above.

If were that bothered about signing why don't we all chip in and sign the next Scottish prodigy on the clubs behalf and hire a blimp to fly over Falkirk to inform the masses, however some Falkirk fans usually have there heads in the sand or up there arses.

Can't believe the club never informed us a large area of the car park is getting mono blocked.

It's like they don't want us to know.

Could be part of the Chairman's 'Vision' - if only he'd tell us!!

How's access to the shop ? Monday mornings are one of the busiest times for keyrings and mugs :(

(Car Parking improvements more Helix than FFC I guess !?)

Falkirk actually announced they are playing East Fife in the Petrofac training cup but no update on season ticket sales? Pathetic. #DAFC #BeJizz[/

quote]

I'm not biting I don't have time...I need to do some trolling lol

I'm sure East Fife will be a stern test

According to some it's the mugs that have bought the season tickets so we need as many as possible in the shop

Nice wee letter from the club today, I nearly melted and went straight down to part with my cash but remained strong

Show me some signings first please

post-55267-14356042151299_thumb.jpg

Club, All rights reserved.

Edited by bejazz1

Who have the pars signed?

Quite easy to find out, I'm surprised you NEEDED to ask me!

Dunfermline Athletic

In: Paul George, midfielder (Celtic); Andrew Barrowman, forward (Greenock Morton); Jim Paterson, defender (Forfar Athletic); David Hopkirk, forward (Annan Athletic). Loan: Kyle McAusland, defender (Rangers).

Dunfermline Athletic

In: Paul George, midfielder (Celtic); Andrew Barrowman, forward (Greenock Morton); Jim Paterson, defender (Forfar Athletic); David Hopkirk, forward (Annan Athletic). Loan: Kyle McAusland, defender (Rangers).

That's a list of signings from last year.

The only player still with us is David Hopkirk.

Dunfermline Athletic

Quite easy but you still fucked it :/

Dunfermline Athletic

You'll enjoy watching them next season, if not, you'll have a club shop with a lot of unsellable stock to fix ur needs

That's a list of signings from last year.

The only player still with us is David Hopkirk.

Shhh lol. No-one knew any better FFS... Come to think about it neither did I!!! Edited by bejazz1