The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm a bit surprised at the Rodgers signing. Bowman must have done something really stupid or be a bad influence in the dressing room or something because I've always thought he looked very capable any time I've seen him.

If we bring in another 'keeper as BPM suggests then this should surely be the end for him?

What is the script with info in our club? Supporters seem to be the last to know or on a need to know basis. I have never seen the likes before. You would have thought a football team would like to keep their customers up to speed. Wish they'd stop pissing about in the website advertising this n that and tell the people who incidentally fund the club what the hell is happening. Usual Falkirk Football Club...treating supporters like shit!

When are they gonna wake up and realise our supporters deserve much better. Still not bought my ST and refuse to part with my cash until I see what new players purchased for next season, I will not be conned again!

Edited by bejazz1

What is the script with info in our club? Supporters seem to be the last to know or on a need to know basis. I have never seen the likes before. You would have thought a football team would like to keep their customers up to speed. Wish they'd stop pissing about in the website advertising this n that and tell the people who incidentally fund the club what the hell is happening. Usual Falkirk Football Club...treating supporters like shit!

When are they gonna wake up and realise our supporters deserve much better. Still not bought my ST and refuse to part with my cash until I see what new players purchased for next season, I will not be conned again!

What makes Falkirk fans think that the club have a duty to tell the public who they're trying to sign and were they are with negotiations for players. What a load of nonsense.

How many other clubs practice this?

If the club hasnt signed anyone, how can they tell the fans who theyve signed?

Edited by Mr X

calm down ya radge!! what a completely toys out the pram post.

Away and support the old firm you miserable b*****d.

Fucking hell - I think we can all be thankful that you didn't want to buy a keyring on the Monday after the Cup Final.

Spoke to Bryan about Bob McShug today and said he is a strong player and did well in the games he played for Airdrie but he is not prolific and that would worry me.

Don't worry Keith, this guy you speak of sounds the business... ^_^