The Falkirk FC Thread

Last seasons ticket prices from a St Johnstone site, remembering it was Parkhead

JOCK STEIN STAND

Adults - £28

Concessions (Under 16s, Over 65s and Students with a valid Matriculation card) - £10

NORTH STAND

All tickets are £35 (no concessions)

I think the prices are fine, remembering its the seasons finale, be thankful its not similar to the FA cup -

where tickets across four different prices - £50, £70, £90 and £120.

For those prices I'd want to sleep wi the FA cup

Just seen Brian Graham and michael gardyne have been released from Dundee United, surely we should try to scoop them up, both good players at this level, imagine getting keatings as well, some strike force that would be

Gardyne will sign for county and Graham will be offered a deal with Saints.

Read somewhere that Keatings is now staying at Hearts.

I still have my ticket from the 97 cup final kicking about somewhere and I think it £18 or thereabouts. 18 years later, £25 isn't that sore, is it?

I have looked out a few old tops now for cup final day now I have lost a bit of weight. I might wear the Matchwinner Beazer Homes yellow kit, but for the giggles the Square Deal Motors chequer board top looks like the favourite at the moment.

Gardyne will sign for county and Graham will be offered a deal with Saints.

Read somewhere that Keatings is now staying at Hearts.

I'd guess Graham is the big striker target for us, Houstie mentioned his name again at the recent fans meeting. Graham is getting game time at St johnstone and popping up with a few goals, I suppose it will go down to the contract talks length and cash.

Hopefully Houstie will have net cast further tho, recent deals have u fearing Jon Daly next target

I'd guess Graham is the big striker target for us, Houstie mentioned his name again at the recent fans meeting. Graham is getting game time at St johnstone and popping up with a few goals, I suppose it will go down to the contract talks length and cash.

Hopefully Houstie will have net cast further tho, recent deals have u fearing Jon Daly next target

Baird and Graham would suit me. I just don't see it happening.

According to the club shop staff, the new strips are out tomorrow at 9am.

If so, it's a bit odd that we haven't seen at least a preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Edited by RC55 FFC

I hear we are getting couple of players on loan from Swansea in exchange for Sibbs plus seven figure sum..............!

David Cornell Goalie and Rory Donnelly Striker are two names in the frame.

Of course it's loanees plus the £1m transfer fee in exchange for Sibbald...............silly me :thumsup2