The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses

That is Fucking tremendous, great news indeed.

I really think this is more about us getting a better price for him this summer nothing else.

I really think this is more about us getting a better price for him this summer nothing else.

That in itself is relatively good news. He deserves his chance at a higher level and we deserve a fee for him. I don't want to lose our best players but every club bar a few is a selling club. Just make sure the price is right.

Vaulks signed up to 2017.

Great news.

Very good stuff although I don't suppose he'll still be at the club by then.

He definitely can operate at a higher level so hopefully we do end up receiving a decent fee for him. If not then we have a quality player on the books for the next two years.

Excellent past 24 hours. 8)

Good news about Vaulks, it just adds to last nights result. The last thing we want is any rumours doing the rounds of teams after him because it will go to his head, that just the type of person he is

What's everyone's thoughts on the semi final venue? Taking Dundee Utd/Celtic and the Hibs out the equation, do we really want to go to Hampden?

Or, you know, it could be the fact it's been a genuine rivalry this season and last?

Got to love Cammy's quote on the QotS thread about last night's game being "Queens worst performance in several years" and "Falkirk were barely any better". Absolutely hilarious stuff, and the use of self deprecation to try and magnify how bad the opposition were is classic "try too hard". The tear stained bitterness shone through though, and that's what made it such guffaw inducing reading.

Got to love Cammy's quote on the QotS thread about last night's game being "Queens worst performance in several years" and "Falkirk were barely any better". Absolutely hilarious stuff, and the use of self deprecation to try and magnify how bad the opposition were is classic "try too hard". The tear stained bitterness shone through though, and that's what made it such guffaw inducing reading.

So you think last night was an entertaining game between two teams at the top of their game?

It was a dreadful match, ruined by the conditions. Falkirk adapted better and deservedly won. I know for a fact both teams are capable of playing far better because I've seen it myself.

No bitterness here whatsoever, just disappointment that we didn't show up in a big game, and not for the first time.

I look forward to resuming our rivalry in the battle for fourth place. Hopefully Hampden acts as a distraction because we are going to need all the help we can get.

Beating Hibs at Hampden would be about the only thing that could possibly give me closure on what happened in 2013. However, I don't want them, because of what happened in 2013.

As for the Falkirk-Queens rivalry thing, I think it does exist due to the situation both clubs are in. Similar sized clubs competing at the same level for the same thing. Correct me is I'm wrong but didn't our rivalry with the Pars start out simply because we were never too far from each other in the league, either fighting relegation or competing for the league?

Edited by RobBairn1876

Beating Hibs at Hampden would be about the only thing that could possibly give me closure on what happened in 2013. However, I don't want them, because of what happened same thing

I understand your point but we have the Indian sign over Hibs. If anyone fears another defeat, well start supporting someone else for a start